Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 58. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 21, 2018, 05:51:23 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
for now all altcoin is decreasing. I think you are better off buying eth only. to hold in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 05:48:01 AM
If you are going to buy right now, I would say that BTC is your best choice. When the market begins to stabilize and increase, the BTC is likely to take a charge for a while, and coins follow it. If the market goes further, then, probably, there will be more coins than on the coins of the top cover.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 03:38:35 AM
There are a lot of good coins are bottomed rn. XSPEC and DNR on topia, XTL on tradeogr, UBQ on bittrex, good from both TA and FA perspectives. 
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 04:20:28 PM
For week a promising selection might consist of coins such as Ziliqa and crypto-tokens like Quantstamp combined with Viberate on a one to four or similar distribution.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 01:28:06 PM
VEN look very good now. At the end of this month they have the mainnet launch. Given that the whole market has fallen - a good buy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 01:19:08 PM
I mean the whole market has had a huge correction so pretty much all of the projects/currencies are well below their ATH price so buying anything could be considered as a good buy. But I have eyes on the new-ish infrastructure projects like Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa etc. which will have a bright future imo.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 19, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
I think coin EOS is a worth coin to buy right now and make it for a long-term investment.
Activity: 90
June 19, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
I think you could consider Vertcoin(VTC). It is an open source peer to peer digital currency focused heavily on decentralization. It is a fast growing digital currency that has managed to stay under the radar from mainstream media, It is a Bitcoin-like blockchain currency with additional features such as Stealth Address technology and ASIC resistant Proof-of-work (PoW) function.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 19, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Everyone would suggest based upon their experience. You cannot go with other suggestion. your the one should best coin based upon your research and your capital. however my best coin is

Bitcoin
ETH
XRP
IOTA
NEO
QTUM

Check below link based upon the ranking.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 173
June 19, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
I suggest you to have  invest in these coins now RIPPLE, NEM and EOS. because in my opinion, these coins have a good perspective to investment for the long term.
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
We have to see how the current market is going, because Bitcoin and Ethereum will soon rise for the future, so I suggest for now to be able to choose to buy bitcoin and Ethereum, because all the risks of these two types of currency investments are relatively small, currently low, but a very good choice for now.
Activity: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:15:20 PM
In my opinion, VeChain is extremely potential/ It has one of the largest teams I have seen for a cryptocurrency and they also have a substantial amount of partnerships with some well known companies such as Renault Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers. Exciting times for VeChain lay ahead.
Activity: 106
June 19, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
I recommend you pay attention to NEO. It is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market. It competes with coins like Ethereum, Cardano, EOS and a few others. NEO provides a platform where developers can build decentralised applications and smart contracts. NEO differs from ETH as the coding language needed to build said app is through existing languages, therefore removing the barrier to entry that Ethereum has.
Activity: 113
June 19, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
You should consider Ethereum. Ethereum is a true outlier and it is the only cryptocurrency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future. Its platform allows creating a smart contract that runs on a decentralized network and runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, fraud, censorship or any third party interface.
Activity: 96
June 19, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
You should invest in Ripple. One of the greatest benefits of Ripple for banks is the price efficiency. On Ripple.com is presented that banks can save millions or even hundreds of millions of dollars each year with Ripple by using this new technology. That’s one reason why so many big banks worldwide have become Ripple partners.
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

which I see at this time altcoin prices have decreased and so I'm sure a lot of altcoin that can be bought now because at this time many people who can buy altcoin because altcoin which decreased so much altcoin that can be given now
copper member
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 02:00:06 AM
My favorite  BTC, ETH are always worth buying. Waves and NEO also a best choice to buy in this current time.
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 01:51:28 AM
Hmm i suggest to buy coin ETHEREUM coin cause in this comming month ETHEREUM  has potential will price up!! Thats ive heard from they other bounty!!
Activity: 93
June 18, 2018, 01:48:14 AM
Nano is a strong coin. It's capable of handling 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa. And it's important that I see this coin competitively because the secret behind is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be handled extremely quickly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become the potential co-dominant of Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
Viuly
This is a platform in which blocking technology and video hosting are combined. By the principle of action, this is something like a YouTube service.
Pages:
Jump to: