Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 18. (Read 8240 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I now like many crypto-currencies. for example, Tron - the most promising crypto currency for purchase in 2018. It is the domestic currency of the eponymous, entertainment platform based on the blockbuster. And also Stellar is a decentralized platform for fast and cheap transactions. Fork of the Ripple platform with the removed flaws.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I like likewise swell, since swell is beginning currently to have an esteem and to know in the realm of digital money, and I figure this sort of crypto will be steady and certain about development improvement of the market estimation of it, on the grounds that their are numerous crypto that are quick to be gone due to low esteem. I would avoid Ripple as well as it is premined and the association holds an extensive piece of the tokens, so they could blow up the coin supply however they see fit
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Everybody knows bitcoin to be a popular coin and is good fot investment, so I recommend bitcoin as a source of good investment. You can rely on bitcoin in the long term. It is good and sure can give us good income.

Many others coin same good investment like bitcoin. Elastos, ICX and Minex coin is my favorites investment right now. Price is too low and that coin having good product and hopely profitable in next 2 years
Activity: 162
I prefer some cryptocurrencies with higher values. So I like Bitcoin in addition to Ethereum. They are great for investment. Because I prefer to make some long-term investments, I will choose Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Everybody knows bitcoin to be a popular coin and is good fot investment, so I recommend bitcoin as a source of good investment. You can rely on bitcoin in the long term. It is good and sure can give us good income.
Activity: 131
I do not have love nor like for any particular coin, experience have taught me never to be emotional about any coin, any coin irrespective of how much you believe in it can am dump when it time to, I am here for profit and whichever one that can provide that is a good to go
Activity: 154
Minex coin because its price is relatively stable and you could stake your coins for some rewards, depending on the duration you are most confortable with
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
well it's a very long list here Grin Grin Grin,

i like dogecoin, Bitcoin, Neo, Bitcoincash, EOS, Stronghands, Enumivo , waves, Litecoin and so many others
oh yes i completely forgot about litecoin this is a n amazing coin and i think taht there are a lot of peopel who like it
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
bitcoin and neo maybe and i have heard a lot of good reviews about eos but personally i am not so sure about it right now
Activity: 116
well it's a very long list here Grin Grin Grin,

i like dogecoin, Bitcoin, Neo, Bitcoincash, EOS, Stronghands, Enumivo , waves, Litecoin and so many others
Activity: 68
I think cardano has come elements that make it look like ethereum but better, it would be better to have another group of remarkable people trying to innovate even more, and I think the Cardano team could accomplish that.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think EOS can completely replace Ethereum in a few years. From the new I invested in the DRG and BAX.
Activity: 210
recently, more and more often I meet reports about the prospects of EOS and the fact that it has great potential for growth in price. most likely I would have chosen this coin for my investment.
Activity: 238
Well, i prefer Neo, Ada. Both of them attract me and seems potential. What about blockchain 4.0 like Seele, Pchain?
each of these coin seems me as a very potential and can compete with ethereum
I used to think that EOS can quite compete with Ethereum, just thought about nEO and xrp. But then I realized that it is better not to climb into the altcoins, and sit on Ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Well, i prefer Neo, Ada. Both of them attract me and seems potential. What about blockchain 4.0 like Seele, Pchain?
each of these coin seems me as a very potential and can compete with ethereum
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
I like NEM, I studied their technology for a long time and understood that they will develop in any case. Quite strong developers and the project is constantly evolving, the news often

Welcome to the sect of eternal investors of the NEM project! I hold their coins for more than a year but I'm still at a loss, though I've purchased at a good price. The team isn't active, there're no upgrades, so NEM things are bad!
Activity: 154
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

In my opinion, ethereum is maybe the most profitable and popular altcoin. I don't think that there is an another altcoin which can be as successful as ethereum, but in my opinion, neo and stellar are very promising coins.
Activity: 159
Aside ETHEREUM, I LIKE NEO, TRX, ENUMIVO, WAVES, HYDRO, BITCOIN CASH AND LASTLY LITECOIN. I believe in them becuase of the technologies behind them and i know they will give good profit later in the future
Activity: 322
The most popular options for my work really remain Eth and BTC. Also, I invest part of the free funds in EOS and NEO, I believe in their gradual development in the future.
Activity: 308
I always like to invest in ETH and BTC, I am also confident in the prospects of gradual growth of prices for LTC, NEO and EOS coins, therefore I invest in their development.
Pages:
Jump to: