Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 24. (Read 8240 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

Besides Ethereum I like NEO, because this is Altcoin with its blockchain platform which has great potential.
Many projects have chosen this platform to develop their projects, so NEO might be a strong competitor of bitcoin or ethereum in the future.
Activity: 71
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

I don't have certain coins as favorites, I like coins if they can give me a lot of profits.
Every type of coin, if they have the potential to give profit, then I will buy it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
I like a lot of the altcoins, I can see some great investment opportunities out there, that will develop when the market turns back to a Bull phase. The most difficult thing is holding through these depressing times and loading up on ones you really want to hold. Amongst my picks are EOS, OMG, NEO, SHR, XLM
Activity: 155
After Etherium, I like to invest in Eos and Neo . Think that this a good choice
Activity: 64
Besides ethereum I also like litecoin, neo, Waves and Monero, they have good projects. I think they have very good potential for long-term investment and can provide good results.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Ethereum remains the main coin of my choice, but besides that I like ripple. I fell in love with ripple because ripple is able to do many transactions at once in a relatively fast time, only a few minutes. Of course this helps the transaction process effectively and efficiently. In addition, the block size in the ripple is also quite large so I am not afraid if I have to do a lot of transactions at a time. I'm also very happy to use ripple because ripple tends to remain stable when hard fork occurs. Of course this is very beneficial for crypto currency players who have high mobility.
Activity: 14
 I realized that this is the future. Tokens CyberMiles, able to displace the Ethereum market Undecided Undecided
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
There are only 2 coins that I like the most. First is Ethereum and the second is bitcoin which is so popular in the world of crypto. These two coins has already prove that it is worthy to invest and buy.  Bitcoin has many exchanges and ethereum has a good project that makes ethereum better.
Activity: 70

I like ether and nothing but that. I like all project-based ICOs running on ethereum.
Ethereum was born with a change in the world of crypto, bringing intelligent contract technology and ease of transaction, this is an incredible coin.
Activity: 392
Besides on ethereum i also like eos and neo because this two altcoins are now very popular and i am also planning to buy more neo and eos because the future of this two coins is very bright and i know that the money we will invet can be really safe.
Activity: 434
I like neo their platform was good no need to have gas before you can sent a transaction, like sending transaction you only need is the token under their platform and there is o traffic unlike ethereum that has may traffic when using it but you can make research if you want other ideas regarding on neo platform.
Activity: 33
I like playing around with ICO's. Bitcoin is a definite favorite but I like to expand my portfolio so I also have a bunch of low ROI coins. Ripple is ok. ANS and NEO are others I'm interested in. They are decent coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I like Litecoin now. Its price had gone up last July but on the decrease again. But still, it shows how potential litecoin is. Experts predicted a $500 price next year. Therefore, it must be a good long term investment now. Buy your litecoin while the price is low. Then, have your patience, wait until it comes up again.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Besides ethereum that I rely on for my investment, I also rely on NEO, EOS, ADA, and Waves for additional investment assets in the long term. In my opinion, they are quite competent in developing technology and marketing their products, so that their prospects can be created and their progress can work well to achieve their goals.
Activity: 85
I prefer TKY, OMX ,NEO, very good and noteworthy altcoins .
Activity: 110

Ethereum is my favorite while the other coins I like are bitcoin, because btc is traded on many exchanges, it's worth the investment in the future and it can be profitable. Nobody doubts the stability of bitcoin prices to this day.
Activity: 44
By past Ethereum, I like Neo, very decent and good coin .
Activity: 234
Besides Ethereum, I love other coins. They includes
Neo
EOS
Bitcoin
Activity: 82
For me, very promising coins are Ripple, Monero . I'm sure .
Activity: 70
I like coin because beside ethereum,i like bitcoin NEO Litcoin EOS Waves and this is very promising potentials,they are safe ,secure and reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: