Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 35. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I like the  coin of the new blockchain (Quarkchain, Fusion). Since these coins can give maximum profit to investors in the long term.
Activity: 57
Qtum: This is the kind of coin that is more potent than Bitcoin. The main reason why Qtum has a greater potential for development than Bitcoin is due to its recent collaborative relationships with Chinese businesses (a huge financial market). These collaborative relationships have provided Qtum with the potential to thrive and eventually escape the shadow of Bitcoin.
Activity: 57
Ripple (XRP): One of the characteristics of the Ripple is that it has had several important partners, including MoneyGram International. This makes it different from other altcoins
Activity: 420
I think there are many coins behind ethereum like Neo, Litecoin and EOS. these coins have excellent potential and have good volume. people are believe in them lot more besides ethereum.
Activity: 60
BCH: BCH separated from BTC, behind the bitmain giants
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
I enjoyed EOS because of its scalability, flexibility and ease of use
Activity: 51
Cardano: short-term benefits and long-term potential
Activity: 182
Well, I like quite a number of them. There is, Tron, OrganicCoin, LindaCoin, ADA, Ripple and Neo. They are quite cheap to invest in they seem to have potential for more earnings. Also they are making a good name for themselves in the market and I do not see any reason why anyone wouldn't wan to invest in them.
Activity: 210
Besides ethereum my favourite coins are Monero ,neo, cardano etc. This projects can revolutionize our life , each coin in its unique way
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
IOTA is of great interest, because it offers effective solutions for a very popular sphere - the Internet of things (IoT). The project uses not a standard block system, but works on Tangle technology. It's better suited to working with billions of devices, thanks to the ability to scale. This will help to cope with the rapid growth in the number of data and transaction volumes.
Activity: 42
i believe stellar, ziliqa and ada will be greart hits in the future. stellar will hit better profit within few years as i heard.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Those who use the Ethereum blockchain, such as LIMPO LIVE HELBIZ KIN and many others, I think they have great prospects and soon in the future we will see very different numbers and the value of their coins,and the boom in the market,so I wish everyone happiness
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
I believe that Ripple and EOS will be in the forefront along with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple and EOS are the coins I like ,because this coin has great potential and also its popularity is quite good. I also invested in both these coins and I hope this coin will be good in the future.
Activity: 180
to choose a good coin in addition to ethereum is actually a lot and according to my own coin which I think is good dash, bitcoin cash, neo in recent months I see the development is good and has our potential for long-term investment and more important to find out more about altcoin so not until one choose.
Activity: 406
The most important thing in a project is his idea and the product itself. Now there are not so many projects that solve real problems and it is necessary to look for such projects. This is most important and good projects will always be successful. You also need to look at diversification and look for projects that can improve your portfolio. I like the EOT project and now it's a very good investment.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Besides ethereum I like Neo, Ada and Pchain . This is my top list, but recently I sold all of them and used capital for margin trading. It was worst decision, because I lost over 70% and I don't know how to grow my positions back. Don't use margin trading. That's it!
Activity: 306
Besides Ethereum, I like bitcoin, both of these coins give me a satisfying income than any other coin. I always invest in these coins. Because bitcoin is a high-quality and valuable coin.

BTC and ETH are whales of crypto. But talking about other alts take a look on EOS, NEO, Ripple. They are good!
Activity: 90
after  etherium  after  because also  the  most lovely  coin it is for me than  i can  just say  you maybe bitcoin xrt and nothıng else.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I can suggest privacy coin like DeepOnion its coin with very good feature and dear coming step by step ,i like Steller too but everyone must decide himself which is better ti invest.
Activity: 336
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
One of my favourite coins around the days are NEO based ones, because participating in the bounties of there is always beneficial and more profitable, then the other one.
Pages:
Jump to: