Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like to trade the most? - page 9. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
January 07, 2019, 02:57:43 AM
I will choose one of the top ten coins, like someone said above, I will also evaluate how much volume and listing in which market, whether the market is large and reliable or not. Then I started trading in short time frames, if possible I would also trade in medium and long time frames. Now I'm trading ethereum at binance, quite profitable in short timeframes.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
January 07, 2019, 01:28:39 AM
I mostly like to trade top coins on the coinmarketcap. Because top coins have a good market cap and good volume. Those things really help to make trades day by day.
yes i agree  for this the most i pick on trading is the top 10 coin also although is safe this is also show for long term and day trading..
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
January 07, 2019, 01:21:10 AM
I personally mostly mid-long term trade the coins around the #35-45 spot(via coinmarketcap). Those coins/tokens just mostly have the perfect balance for me in terms of risk:reward ratio. They're volatile enough to make good percentages of profit, but not too volatile enough to lose everything.

I've had very good results for fundamental trading BAT last year, when it was really hot(Coinbase listing and such). Probably got up to 80% gains in terms of satoshis.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
January 06, 2019, 09:24:37 PM
I mostly like to trade top coins on the coinmarketcap. Because top coins have a good market cap and good volume. Those things really help to make trades day by day.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 06, 2019, 07:25:00 PM
This topic is usually common. But mostly trade ethereum most and the startegy I used is a lot in different situation they have for the dumping market and also for the pumping market so that's I will ne able to earn in every situation like last year 2017 market dump but I still earn but only low.
Activity: 17
Merit: 2
January 06, 2019, 05:16:48 PM
Are you into trading? What coins do you like to trade the most and what's your trading startegy?
Pages:
Jump to: