Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins still standing? - page 2. (Read 177 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 07:52:33 AM
The decline in bitcoin prices follows investor concerns over regulatory upgrading in India and potential price manipulation in some major exchanges. As for Friday morning, bitcoin prices observed at 9,023 US dollars position and this may be affecting other altcoin prices But now you can see in CMC not bleed anymore Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 03, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
DigixDAO was gaining a lot during the crash. Ethereum and Aeternity didn't drop as much as others. I think AE will gain a lot this year, definitely worth holding.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 07:42:03 AM
it's depend on your strategy if you are big holder, you can hold high tech alt coins whom has little fee and more speed for transaction. in genral u most read main alt coins white paper to decide
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 07:28:31 AM
Recovery is here i guess!

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 01:36:22 AM
May be we should buy this coins. If they not dropping now may be this coins will going up big later.
yes agree, now is the time to invest or buy altcoin to hold it in the wallet because the price is on the way down.
My suggestion should you buy good coins like Etherereum, Ltc, and Xmr. all three coins potentially rise again.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
February 03, 2018, 01:29:36 AM
i sawn in cryptomarket from last 3 weeks binance, DigixDAO, NEO, EOS are still increasing in its price day by day and it was not decreased so much price it is balancing in it's fixed constant. but will may happen in feature let's see.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 03, 2018, 01:15:49 AM
May be we should buy this coins. If they not dropping now may be this coins will going up big later.

The top 5 coins in coinmarketcap are still standing with good prospects in the gainer table; President Trump,Octanix, EA coin, Ignition and Numus with President Trump taking the huge lead of 589.99% in 24hr. There is nothing to fear in cryptocurrencies space.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 12:53:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: