Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you see the username above you? - page 8. (Read 4858 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 25
ggwp
I see a guy with glasses and fetish for number 8, he could be a star trek nerd or some smiliar shit, maybe he likes astrophysics Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Someone who watches a lot of movies
A virtual person who only exists inside a computer/on the internet. Like WOPR or the guy in Transcendence. Lol imagine in the guy above actually was. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
Someone who watches a lot of movies
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Some1: young person with no friends.  Tongue
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
667 one more than the devil
Inotanewbie: an old man smoking a pipe on an armchair
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
www.CloudThink.IO
The Username is "bowieman" however I think it is easy to mistake this for "brownieman" so I think of brownies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there life on Mars?
Some early adopter that got rich with bitcoin and is spending his stash at the night club every weekend in order to impress the ladies there. I'd talk about how you got all those bitcoins! But I wonder whether you do have a million bitcoins or are 'only' a milionaire in FIAT terms, that got that rich with the help of Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Bling Bling
Jonathan Archer! The man who saved Earth from the Xindi Attack and helped founding the Federation. I liked the mirror-Archer better, though!
Activity: 127
I think of the lion king.  A great movie, but not sure I would want to have a conversation with this person.

Looks to me that many children would love to talk to you about Timon and Pumbaa! Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
A cryptocurrency miner in the shape of a pumpkin? Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
"DrG"

Some awesome mixed track that I will never jive to because I am too old.

When I hear Vod, Voodoo comes to my mine. It is like sorcery.

I guess dwi0021 may stand for 'Done With It 0021', meaning you've left bitcoin already 21 times and keep coming back. I would discuss about impulsiveness with you Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
"DrG"

When I hear Vod, Voodoo comes to my mine. It is like sorcery.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Buttery Nipples.  Buttery Nipples and Johnny Depp as a pirate.  I know buttery nipples don't have rum but I just associate them with it.

"DrG"

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Buttery Nipples.  Buttery Nipples and Johnny Depp as a pirate.  I know buttery nipples don't have rum but I just associate them with it.
Activity: 147
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I think of the lion king.  A great movie, but not sure I would want to have a conversation with this person.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It's easy, just state what comes to your mind when you think about the name of the person posting before you! How do you think he/she got that name? Is it a positive name or rather not? What would you like to talk about over a cup of coffee or a cold beer with that person?
Pages:
Jump to: