Pages:
Author

Topic: What continent are you from? - page 5. (Read 3085 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
March 08, 2015, 09:09:39 PM
If I had to guess, I'd guess China. China has a LOT of people. Chinese people are all over these boards!

That might be true, but there is no way that many of them will come to this thread Wink
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
March 08, 2015, 09:04:40 PM
I swear. The moment someone says, "I'm from Antarctica" I am flipping fucking tables.
legendary
Activity: 896
March 08, 2015, 09:02:50 PM
i'm from europe, have voted as well. i think it's fair to say that most of the forum members here are from usa.
after usa comes europe and china. china is already nr1 in network hashrate so one day they will also be nr1 on this forum.
Activity: 252
March 08, 2015, 08:54:54 PM
If I had to guess, I'd guess China. China has a LOT of people. Chinese people are all over these boards!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
March 08, 2015, 08:52:12 PM
I'd love some stats on the geographic make up of the active folks on this forum. I've not seen the statistics compiled or shown anywhere else (and if they do exist, please feel free to point me in the right direction.)

We can learn a lot about each other by knowing how geographically diverse (or centered) the community is.

Thanks.

SE Europe here, i think most of our audience is from US, and asian teritories, but am also interested in what the poll will show.
You can take a look at alexa report, it will show you some basic statistics, but sadly not full informations, since its a paying service.

cheers
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
March 08, 2015, 08:23:01 PM
I'd love some stats on the geographic make up of the active folks on this forum. I've not seen the statistics compiled or shown anywhere else (and if they do exist, please feel free to point me in the right direction.)

We can learn a lot about each other by knowing how geographically diverse (or centered) the community is.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: