Pages:
Author

Topic: What could be a comprehensive guide for a newbie here? - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
Being a pro?? Lol mate, the best way you will learn from this forum is by being active and try your best to study old and important discussions. It worked for me as a newbie. Back then I would scroll to old pages and find good thread and try learning from them. Though there used to be a thread called Bitcoin and BitcoinTalk encyclopedia created by Ratimov or rather symmetric which he deleted. That thread also would have been of great help to so many newbies so they wouldn't start searching here and there for guide but instead read through the listed threads there. But non the less mate, like I said before you just have to be active and you'll see in no time you will understand the forum along side Bitcoin in total. Noone knows it all so don't use the word pro but rather have sound knowledge of the forum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
What's next?

Hello everyone I'm new here.
Please what are  the fastest ways to learn about bitcoin? and how can a software development student meaningfully contribute to the forum?

As a beginner that wants to significantly grow his knowledge about BTC in particular and cryptocurrency in general so as to be able to make meaningful contributions to the forum, which of the boards and threads am I expected to regularly visit and read about them in the forum please
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
If you actually want to learn, you did not miss

Newbies - Read before posting

Your previous threads, ask for same things.
ow can a beginner fast learn and contribute to bitcoin forum
How can a beginner in the forum significantly grow?

Why did you create one more thread for it?
Activity: 24
Merit: 11
As a newbie that wants to learn everything about Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency in general and BitcoinTalk to the point of becoming a pro here, what are their possible guides that can provide basic knowledge and also how to grow one's knowledge in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general. I'll be very pleased to read about them so I can improve my knowledge in about Bitcoin. I'll reading the posts under this topic to learn as much as I can.
Pages:
Jump to: