Pages:
Author

Topic: What could have happened to all meme coins - page 6. (Read 654 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
I am wondering what the fate of projects like Volt inu, Baby Doge and other meme coins would have been if Elon Musk never supported Doge coin, would Shiba inu ever made it to top 20? What would have happen to meme coins? Will there ever be any if Elon never existed?
They will be nothing, hype is their only chance to be recognize in this market and though even without Elon they can still have the hype but probably it will be on a different level. If you are still trap on that meme token better to forget it for now because its not their moment right now and I think meme token is not worth it. If there's another hype, you might see a new meme token coming into this market, for sure most of them is just a fake project and will rugpull later on so be careful and analyze well when dealing with meme tokens.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I am wondering what the fate of projects like Volt inu, Baby Doge and other meme coins would have been if Elon Musk never supported Doge coin, would Shiba inu ever made it to top 20? What would have happen to meme coins? Will there ever be any if Elon never existed?
Pretty sure just worth like nothing just like other altcoins out there without any influencers promoting these type of coin. Dogecoin is still at the top as meme coin because one of the first meme altcoin out there, so if you are familiar with Doge memes back at that day, then pretty sure you will buy it. Without influencers, doge is still at the top but you can't say that to other coins out there.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
I agree that they wouldn't even be a thing, they do not look like they existed too much before Elon thing, how many meme projects except doge existed before Elon tweeted about them? Didn't shiba and baby doge and all of that ended up getting created AFTER he showed interest in doge? That means if he didn't tweeted and pumped it, then there wouldn't be any meme projects at all. The only reason they ever existed was to get some attention from those tweets, and they did that at the time and since Elon is not tweeting anymore, they are dying slowly, all of them will be dead eventually due to lack of attention.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
You can expect for a different scenario since meme tokens are living for the hype only and if there's no big investors, I doubt for them to survive on this market. Meme token are still here because many are trap on those token and waiting for another hype in the market, its possible to happen but I think it will be on the next bull run and not all meme token will get the same hype from the top meme token, so better to be careful on dealing with those tokens.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 940
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
Well, that's a interesting thought experiment! Without Elon Musk's vocal support for Dogecoin, would meme coins even be a thing? Perhaps they would have remained a niche phenomenon for internet memes and not gained widespread popularity.

And as for Shiba Inu, who knows? Maybe it would still have made it, or maybe it would have languished in obscurity. But I doubt it would ever reach the top 20. One thing's for sure, though: without the influence of Musk and his social media presence, the landscape of meme coins would certainly be very different.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Death, what do u think is gonna happened?

Make one single green and then downtrend until the ground while all-people already cannot sell anymore due there is not enough liquidity or volume trading anymore. It's only using HYPE & Name Dog Only.

No-use case at all.
Activity: 237
Merit: 19
Pages:
Jump to: