Pages:
Author

Topic: What Country Has Most Of The Bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 6512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 10, 2016, 10:27:16 PM
Probably a lot of western countries hold a lot of the Bitcoins, however for a lot of online services that act as wallets such as Coinbase or Blockchain.info, not necessarily all of the account holders are actually from those western countries. A majority of these services likely stem from western countries, and because of this western countries will likely hold a majority of the coins, but the Chinese have the bigger means of production. It all comes down to what kind of currency you want to hold, and then you can determine what your preference is form there.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
June 10, 2016, 10:22:21 PM
Which country is Satoshi from?  Grin
He still controls over a million coins.

Satoshi is from outer space!
When he returns, you will need 10 BTC to be invited on his safe, peaceful ship.

That is not a lot in this moment, like just 6000 $ for paradise. When you see situation like that price is stjll very cheap, seats are limited so people should hurry.

As it seems by statistic, most people there will be Americans and Chinese, and a bit from every other country.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
June 10, 2016, 10:16:28 PM

Satoshi is from outer space!
When he returns, you will need 10 BTC to be invited on his safe, peaceful ship.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
June 10, 2016, 10:10:18 PM
I know some might say china, but china as it houses the biggest mining farms and of course bitcoins may first go there but surely
There are some buyers from other countries that pay good money for them so china miners sell their coins, what I wanna know
Who and from what country is trading half the bitcoins in system? because who ever he/she is the same one who controls the price
Just by moving around the coins, you think it's USA? or England?

I think the country that has most of the Bitcoins is USA, Second is China the rest is just a % of total bitcoin. Every time i gamble i saw lots of High rollers who are from USA. If i will checked their stats i will be able to see 100+ Bitcoin, most are profit though.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 10, 2016, 10:06:49 PM
Well ill also count Philippines to have one of the most users of bitcoin  Grin Many users here like me use it, for loading airtime in our cellphones and some withdraw it to peso like me.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 10, 2016, 12:31:43 PM
it's impossible to establish demographic holdings of Bitcoins, too many ways to get them and they get unreported so there's just no way to draw any statistics.

One would assume China is a top holder, but FBI must have a good chunk too from the raids on Silk Road type of shit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2016, 12:29:55 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 10, 2016, 10:24:38 AM
USA for sure, in China there are only large mining farms and nothing more. In any European country currently there are not so many users.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
June 10, 2016, 03:45:36 AM
i wonder which country has the most bitcoiners??hmmm??
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
June 10, 2016, 03:39:29 AM
Mostly the rich countries the first world countries, and thats because people there can afford to buy bitcoin. So mostly its USA, UK, Russia and other European countries.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 10, 2016, 03:36:44 AM
If Satoshi is really Craig Wright, then the answer is Australia. And the Winklevii are sitting on a lot of bitcoins (they are Americans).

Traders don't count because they buy and sell within a day, so a lot of churn.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
June 10, 2016, 01:59:05 AM
I know some might say china, but china as it houses the biggest mining farms and of course bitcoins may first go there but surely
There are some buyers from other countries that pay good money for them so china miners sell their coins, what I wanna know
Who and from what country is trading half the bitcoins in system? because who ever he/she is the same one who controls the price

When i look at localbitcoins.com 50% of the traders are from USA and 50% from all other countries.

I think most of the big bitcoin buyers are from USA and the other tier 1 countries like UK,Australia,Canada,New

Zealand, which makes sense...

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
June 10, 2016, 01:48:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: