Pages:
Author

Topic: What country is the best to travel to to enjoy bitcoin - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Japan is an amazing place to visit, especial for their food. They seem to use Bitcoin as mode of transaction
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Japan is widely using bitcoin as legal currency so check it out.. Also a one time in life must visit country!
Japan has very high taxes on Bitcoin profits, so if taxes were a reason for relocation you wouldn't want to move there.

Otherwise it's certainly a must visit though. The food is outstanding and easily the best in the world.

uhm, to "enjoy"? guessing japan / china?
Crypto exchanges are illegal in China.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I hear Japan is on the list, it's a great country to visit!
Activity: 34
The United States, China and South Korea are the countries that invest the most money for bitcoin throughout 2017. The United States and China have their own rules governing bitcoin trade, one of which bitcoin in China can only be traded by ordinary people.
Activity: 22
dunno, Japan maybe?
Activity: 14
uhm, to "enjoy"? guessing japan / china?
Activity: 5
Activity: 17
for me the best country to enjoy the bitcoin is Canada.
Activity: 84
if the results I get from bitcoin, which country would I go to enjoy the result of bitcoin is dubai. because for now the state which the most beautiful is the dubai
Activity: 28
China is the best among the rest
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
Switzerland  Kiss
Activity: 39
I want to visit london
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Go to Zimbabwe. Through the aweful inflation they buy there Bitcoins for $14,000!
Activity: 13
Because I am a Muslim I want to visit is a new mecca and madinah after that in Europe
Activity: 20
Japan is widely using bitcoin as legal currency so check it out.. Also a one time in life must visit country!
Activity: 15
Am just getting ready to relocate
Pages:
Jump to: