Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto-pairs are best? - page 7. (Read 1127 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
August 05, 2018, 10:24:11 AM
I personally check out 3 of the major pairs use for trading which are BTC, USD and ETH with all the possible combinations included.
Most of the times people trade on BTC-USD and Altcoin-BTC pairs as it is generally done by most of the crypto traders.
Keeping the other pairs will give the trader more options but make sure not to miss the above pairs with every combinations.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
August 05, 2018, 07:14:22 AM
Hey, guys! We are working on a creating our platform for crypto-exchange and would like to know your opinion what crypto-pairs to launch first?

I think that if you are new exchange than you need to possess new users what might be hard knowing that there are more than 100  exchanges.

You wont have smaller spread than others
You wont have deeper market than others
You wont have better reputation than others

Thats why noone will daytrade or trade actively on your exchange without masses. And masses wont come to your exchange to exchange eth to btc. Beacause in every possible way there are better exchanges to do it. You need to fallow ICOs and add coins from there. Coins that are nowhere else. Users will have to come to you to trade them. Thats how you will gain new users. Forget about KYC (you will lose 80% on new users instantly - noone want to sen ID to exchange without reputation) and set low as possible bitcoin and etherum withdrawal fees. Launch your token and reward users for trading by it or by holding it. Be creative. It will be hard to possess enought users to gain daytraders and traders. But if you will have them than you can ask what pairs we like to trade. Without masses noone will go trade on exchanges with high spread, shallow market and with no reputation.

Welcome to the forums. For crypto pairs I suggest you look at coinmarketcap and see what the top ten coins that is being traded. So you will have a idea as to which crypto-pairs you are going to launch.

(https://coinmarketcap.com/)

And then you can move your way up and offer other trading pairs. I hope though that you know that traders are looking for crypto exchange that they can trust and have a good customer support. You need to consider that as well before launching your trading platforms. Goodluck.

And they will add BTC/ETH BTC/XRP BTC/BCC BTC/NEO BTC/EOS and 5 more. Would you leave binance to go to trade there with 5% spread and no reputation? Why?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
August 02, 2018, 03:54:41 AM
Hey, guys! We are working on a creating our platform for crypto-exchange and would like to know your opinion what crypto-pairs to launch first?

Welcome to the forums. For crypto pairs I suggest you look at coinmarketcap and see what the top ten coins that is being traded. So you will have a idea as to which crypto-pairs you are going to launch.

(https://coinmarketcap.com/)

And then you can move your way up and offer other trading pairs. I hope though that you know that traders are looking for crypto exchange that they can trust and have a good customer support. You need to consider that as well before launching your trading platforms. Goodluck.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

Bitcoin pair and Ethereum first in my opinion. Its popular and many traders are using it. BTW don't forget the USDT or the Dollar Tether pair. This three is a good way to start with your new exchange project. Others to follow once this three are establish. This is my opinion btw.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:28:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: