Pages:
Author

Topic: What Crypto to Buy in 2020 ? 6 Best Cheap & Promising Crypto to Invest - page 3. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The year 2020 is shaping up to be a pivotal year in Bitcoin’s history, culminating in its history’s third halving, scheduled for May. This occurrence will be paired with economic and political developments to create perfect conditions throughout the year for a very significant rise in Bitcoin’s value.

You probably know that, but I’ll still remind you: Bitcoin is indexed to the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, if Bitcoin’s price increases sharply in 2020, the whole cryptocurrency market will rise. Not all cryptocurrencies, however, will see their prices rising in the same way.

The challenge is to predict that cryptocurrencies the most attractive price rises in 2020 will be expected. In what follows, by presenting you with the 6 cryptocurrencies to buy for 2020 and beyond, I try my luck.

1. Bitcoin (BTC)

I’m not going to be original to begin with, but quite efficient. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency I suggest purchasing for 2020. For Bitcoin, 2019 has been an excellent year with a score of +100 percent so far.

The dominance of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency industry once again surpassed 65%.

Some say Bitcoin has been obsolete technologically, but it has never been so powerful. Block by block, Bitcoin is still moving forward and will continue to do so in 2020. The expected halving in May 2020 as well as unstable political and economic conditions should make it possible for Bitcoin to return to the peaks reached by the end of 2017.

If you want to make a profit in 2020 with cryptocurrencies, you need to buy Bitcoins. In a few months, the current price of $7,400 is likely to be seen as very cheap.

Read more DoggBitCoin.Com
Pages:
Jump to: