Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto to buy in a bloody market like this? - page 3. (Read 534 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
pretty much everything as it all in blood bath right now. I would go with LTC, NEO, BNB and probably ADA + Stellar as I believe this is a stable picks that will provide huge profits though, once we will be bullish again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hold bitcoin Litecoin and monero
When the dust settles
Time to pick up icon and neo
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/icon/usd
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/neo/usd
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
For me its "old skool" stuff like Litecoin, Dash, Monero and Ethereum that i am focused on now
because they are known performers and have a proven backing.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
You can focus on the top 20 coins for buying positions because they have proved to have a good liquidity and are stable projects.
even nem? It's been crashing harder than all the others. I picked some up right before it started dropping and I'm not sure if it'll be able to bounce back.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
In a bloody market like this, I would pick Cardano, Stella and IoTA. I think these three crypto have potentials that are currently undervalued.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
I think top ten coin look pretty good to buy, or just pick up a coin which has the biggest negative score at the moment
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Any thoughts of what crypto to BUY and HOLD at the moment?

Thanks.
You can try to buy and stock up some(any) of the coins in the top 100 in coinmarketcap, I am sure that they are the less riskier option in such times. I recommend to hoard btc, eth, ltc and many more major altcoins in this current bloody market, as they are guaranteed to give you a return at least when market starts being bullish again. I also would like to recommend sleeping gems that have been stable for quite a while(they are likely to move again if bullish trend goes back.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
You can focus on the top 20 coins for buying positions because they have proved to have a good liquidity and are stable projects.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
EXRN, KEY, TEL, DTA, CPC, CV, AMB, ICX

Some are a bit risky but the reward will be much higher than you think.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Thanks.

Yes, you can of the top 10-20 all altcoins to buy. because now the whole market is falling and getting cheaper all the altcoins relative to bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In a bloody market you can try the Litecoin, IOTA, CArdano, NEO, Ripple, and of course do not forget to purchase ethereum and the king of all coins the bitcoin. This crypto coins will give you a big chance to earn good profit after this bloody time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: