Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency is the best to invest in? ??? :) - page 2. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Well there is no such classification as best crypto currency but if there was it would be bitcoin . If you want some coin to multiply your money you should look for somebody alt coins like iota or ripple.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
For now the best investment is holding usd  Grin bitcoin is going to crash and altcoins will rise, but most altcoins are also high. I think wait till the storm stopped.

Who told you that holding usd dollars is a good investment? the US is printing fiat as crazy, it is not profitable anymore, if you live on a 3rd country then it might work, because your fiat is probably decreasing in value of usd.

Bitcoin going to crash? How do you know that it is really going to "crash"? because it is going up it doesnt mean that it will crash because it just suddenly increased.

Please, try to be more specific, usd is not an investment, and bitcoin is not going to crash right now.

And to the OP, buy bitcoins if you want to make profit, all the altcoins are down now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks a lot man! I'll do my research and get back to it!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hi, I'm just starting out as an investor, I have 500$, and I feel like I'm ready to invest, where can I look at stocks, for semi-long term (½ year) investments? Smiley Huh
bitcoin bitcoin and bitcoin
but if you want alt, you can choose ethereum, dash, monero. do research and understand the risks before you invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
Tough to answer and any answer here will be arbitrary. What interests you in blockchain technology? Do you like payment cards, gaming, or speedy coins, or perhaps you like the usage of a network to build DAPPS on? First find out what you are interested in and research those kind of coins. The reason I say find out your interest is because the crypto markets are savage and if you invest in something because of someone else you will find yourself wanting to get out as fast as you got in. If you invest in something you believe in you are more likely to hold through the good and bad times giving yourself best shot to make the most money. GL
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
For now the best investment is holding usd  Grin bitcoin is going to crash and altcoins will rise, but most altcoins are also high. I think wait till the storm stopped.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi bro, there are no best altcoin, but you can consider some good project such as XRP, NEO, OMG, WAVES, XLM, ADA. I am holding them in my bag for a long term. Besides, you can figure out DeepOnion and Neblio, both are also good  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm just starting out as an investor, I have 500$, and I feel like I'm ready to invest, where can I look at stocks, for semi-long term (½ year) investments? Smiley Huh
Pages:
Jump to: