Pages:
Author

Topic: What Cryptocurrency to buy right now? - page 3. (Read 1652 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
December 23, 2016, 07:38:40 AM
hi all

I'm new in the forum and I'd like to buy some cryptocoins. Right now I had thought about buying some Doge but someone has recommended me not to buy Doge at the moment.

What do you think? What's the best coin to buy right now? Bitcoin, Doge, Litecoin, Reddcoin, Lisk, Ethereum,...
It won't be to speculate, but as a store of value.

thx

I would suggest that you rather buy hardware to mine alt coins and then sell to get bitcoins or whatever coins that you think might be doing well at the material moment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 23, 2016, 07:30:56 AM
there's a lot of crypto currency that worth it to buy but im suggesting you that bitcoin is the best crypto currency you can have but its alittle bit expensive but atleast you're making money with it by buying bitcoin because bitcoin price is actually growing and growing more nowadays. but im using alternative coins like doge coin. its more cheaper than bitcoin and im using doge coin in gambling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 23, 2016, 07:05:26 AM
As a store of value I think many people will agree that bitcoin is the best currently (mostly because this is a bitcoin forum  Grin). But you should do your own research and decide for yourself don't just take investment advice from a random stranger on the internet  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
December 23, 2016, 07:04:06 AM
Altcoins may drop even more as bitcoin price rises, it is really hard to predict when they will follow bitcoin's price or even if they will.

Ethereum is in a descending path, I wouldn't buy it now, litecoin is still dropping, I wouldn't buy doge or reddcoin.

Take a look at SJCX, SC and MAID, study historical charts, read all about the projects, and if/when you feel comfortable take a position.

Good luck.
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
December 23, 2016, 06:55:36 AM
hi all

I'm new in the forum and I'd like to buy some cryptocoins. Right now I had thought about buying some Doge but someone has recommended me not to buy Doge at the moment.

What do you think? What's the best coin to buy right now? Bitcoin, Doge, Litecoin, Reddcoin, Lisk, Ethereum,...
It won't be to speculate, but as a store of value.

thx
Pages:
Jump to: