Pages:
Author

Topic: what determine BITCOIN Price ? - page 3. (Read 1359 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
September 19, 2017, 12:09:33 AM
Off course the supply and demand of the bitcoin. When it increases so as to price increases proportionally. Besides that bitcoin price will get flooded once the big investments starts to take the shape. That can fluctuate the market real easy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 12:06:54 AM
the amount of bitcoin today in the Philippines 204875.55 Philippine Peso
how much bitcoin is in your area?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 11:14:44 PM
Its just Speculative trading .(you can make huge profit huge loss)

Wherein Stock market its intrinsic value +speculative.

Cryptocurrency News, True or not. The traders, Miners, and actually most of all that uses cryptocurrencies but this 3 factors is the main aspect for me that really determines what will be the price of bitcoin.

Cryptocurrecny News: Whether it is true or not, publicity is publicity, the recent down in price of bitcoin is because of the FUD that happens in the last
                                 week about this Jamie Dimon guy and the banning of bitcoin in China, because of this people panics that resulted to the price drop.

Traders: Actually this people is really the one for me that is doing the volatility of any crypto coins because they read the chart then they will do what they
             think is right, most of them also bases their analyzation from News.

Miners: Even though they are just mining and getting fees out of a transaction, for me they really affects the price if they stop mining or they are out
            numbered to the current transaction that is happening in the network and this will cost a higher fees most of the time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 18, 2017, 11:09:03 PM
Only the thing that bitcojn follows in terms of its value is the demand and supply because that is how bitcoin increases and decreases its price and nothing more, and you cannot predict when will the pump and dump happen
The more who buys it,the more it increase in value so when China bans it and Chinese investors sell or withdraw their btc, the value of btc dcreases in it's price.

Well that's just an application of demand and supply you just demonstrated but it is fundamental that the prices of Bitcoin is determined by the demand of it on the market andvthe available supply to meet those demands.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
September 18, 2017, 10:44:30 PM
 Much like a real estate bitcoin's price is determined in part by the amount people are willing to pay to obtain it.
 If that's true then I guess we should be thankful for the ridiculous fees they keep charging at places like paxful and ATM machines.  It sort of inches the price and value up.  Plus the supply and the opposite of inflation affect helps.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
September 18, 2017, 10:41:53 PM
Supply and demand to put it simply.

Supply as we know it is finite and depending on the altcoin in question can vary in quantity. Some like Ethereum or Ripple are more lackluster in their known supply quantities.

Demand comes from lots of things including word of mouth and the Internet. But the most important driver of the Bitcoin price is the media. And I mean big media as in CNN, Huffington Post, Fox, CBS, etc....and even Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat. One big news story can influence the price of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies dramatically. Case in point - just look at what happened this last week.
Activity: 520
September 18, 2017, 10:32:02 PM
Only the thing that bitcojn follows in terms of its value is the demand and supply because that is how bitcoin increases and decreases its price and nothing more, and you cannot predict when will the pump and dump happen
The more who buys it,the more it increase in value so when China bans it and Chinese investors sell or withdraw their btc, the value of btc dcreases in it's price.
Activity: 490
September 18, 2017, 10:26:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 18, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

Why can't bitcoin be considered free market as well? There is still supply and demand therefore its laws will still apply to bitcoin. What do you mean by intrinsic here? I think stock market is always affected by certain news about the economy of a country as well as that of the company.
Activity: 420
September 18, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

As stated above supply and demand mostly, but hence you are asking about trading speculation I guess this may help you :

Last higher price on btc is between 4800 and 4900 worth, if you buy below that price and check bitcoins graphics you should know that sooner or later the price is going to be above 4800/4900, buying at cheap rates and selling them above is the key.
Activity: 168
Movement App Dev.Team
September 18, 2017, 10:10:24 PM
The market, supply and demand  that's how bitcoin price is "regulated" like any other market.
High amounts of bitcoins in circulation means cheap prices and the most of people holding it prices increases.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 10:07:34 PM
There are no particular reasons while bitcoin's pump and dump. It's free from anyone's influence however some decisions may effect Bitcoin's price recent example of this is Chinese govt's decision on banning btc in china.
Activity: 322
September 18, 2017, 09:49:48 PM
I think it's the demand and supply on the market coupled with miner fees and the number of transactions in the block stream. It can also be triggered by negative news in the media it positive news too.

I think almost all stock are based on demand and supply. To avoid loss or to even how to control how money spreads, businesses tend to manipulate prices in what they percieved so that the commodity could last longer can last longer. Also in btc when a big investors comes in, it increases and the loss on some big sponsors greatly affects the price like how china banned trades on there country.
meaning it's all based on market demand that will have an effect on bitcoin trading.
but why when big investors come in, all sponsors will potentially experience a loss?
should such a situation be beneficial as many large investors enter.
sorry if my opinion is wrong
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 18, 2017, 09:37:14 PM
It is determined by the most common thing and rule on trading industry and economics,by the supply and demand.Higher demand and low supply means pump and vice versa
Activity: 546
September 18, 2017, 09:26:18 PM
I think it's the demand and supply on the market coupled with miner fees and the number of transactions in the block stream. It can also be triggered by negative news in the media it positive news too.

I think almost all stock are based on demand and supply. To avoid loss or to even how to control how money spreads, businesses tend to manipulate prices in what they percieved so that the commodity could last longer can last longer. Also in btc when a big investors comes in, it increases and the loss on some big sponsors greatly affects the price like how china banned trades on there country.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
September 18, 2017, 09:17:36 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
September 18, 2017, 06:39:18 PM
It is determined by the free market: supply vs demand

Exactly, demand and supply are the fundamental determinants of Bitcoin prices but others use illegitimate means to influence the demand and supply in their own way by spreading false news and causing panic selling.
Activity: 544
Merit: 506
September 18, 2017, 04:18:06 PM
Bitcoin price is determined by market supply and demand.
Also is a currency that is autoregulated because of the dificulty factor, it is compared to gold and also the term mining is used to the procedure to generated more bitcoins everytime a block of transactions is registered in the blockchain.
There are a lot of literature about Bitcoin. I recommend you this book:
https://www.amazon.es/Mastering-Bitcoin-Unlocking-Digital-Cryptocurrencies/dp/1449374042

it is called mastering bitcoin, it start with the basics and it goes a little deeper into technical stuff.
 Regards!
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
September 18, 2017, 03:44:12 PM
It is determined by the free market: supply vs demand

This mixed with how groups and individuals make the supply and demand look.
Activity: 140
September 18, 2017, 02:44:14 PM
It's mostly supply and demand but there's alot of other factors to take into consideration. It's kinda hard to explain but i didn't understand how things went and i was in the same spot and this article helped me alot https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/determines-value-bitcoin/ give it a go.
Pages:
Jump to: