Pages:
Author

Topic: what did the author mean? - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
August 02, 2020, 11:29:39 AM
     Moving average is quite important when it comes to trading specially in this industry. But if you are planning to trade, this is a not so good idea if you ask me. It is better to not get involved in shitcoins since it obviously is what it's name is saying. Shitcoins can make your money disappear in a single moment. So if you plan to risk on these type of coins, better read a bit about those coins and observe. Choose a shitcoin that isn't that much of a shit(if you know what i mean). But even so, it doesn't guarantee much of a gain and much more tedious. I suggest that you go for good coins with good credibility. While it may not make you get 2x-10x profit, it is quite safer than those shitcoins.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
August 02, 2020, 10:55:40 AM
I believe he's talking about hyping the coin to catch the cryptocurrencies world attention and many of them may fall for it. We could the rise in the value of dogecoin when Elon Musk made a post praising it and it worked for bringing up its price by which many of its holders have made a whole lots of profits lately.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 02, 2020, 10:52:54 AM
~ I quote: "Seriously tho the best way to trade shitcoins in a bull market is trend following. ~
Could anyone explain in a simple word, what did he mean?
That's all you need there. In a bull market, almost any chart you see is on an upward trend and any twitter trend analyst will look like an trade expert because they can pick any altcoin, draw some lines using indicators like MA or whatever, post image on twitter, then wait. I've seen that happen a lot of times in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
August 02, 2020, 10:45:35 AM
Im referring to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/qwqiao/status/1289631610137018369?s=12

I quote: "Seriously tho the best way to trade shitcoins in a bull market is trend following. Draw a bunch of MAs and buy if price > MA. If you can code do this for 100 shitcoins at once. Sit back and watch your BTC double. This tweet will get 5 likes but it's the biggest alpha I've leaked."

Just as Lucius said,if you don't know what that means, just stay away from this kind of advice.

There is nothing like "just watch your btc double". The risk is enormous, you will most likely just lose your btc by doing so. Or do you think every is an idiot by just holding btc? People don't do that because the odds are mostly against you (simple because most of those altcoins aren't worth anything, and most of their price should be zero)
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
August 02, 2020, 10:40:01 AM
Moving average is called as MA for short and the author is considering a MA and is telling us to trade 100 shitcoins at once according to the MA.
He is assuming that some of those shitcoins will get us the profit and double our investment.

Well this might happen some times but it might also turn our whole investment into a loss if those shitcoins don't increase in price.
I generally don't invest in shitcoins at all since there are so many potential coins out there to invest in.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
August 02, 2020, 10:28:17 AM
If you have 1 btc then you buy 100 shitcoins > shitcoins has rised in value > your 1 btc may double or it may triple depending on what price you buy those shitcoin. Worst if most of those shitcoins dropped value we will have another thread here that crypto is scam.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
August 02, 2020, 10:03:02 AM
The idea is good but I don't think it would still work on trading shitcoins. The author obviously refer to the trend in the last bull run where shitcoins also rise together with the legit coins, but this time, people are more matured, so we will not likely see the same scenario.
Activity: 415
Merit: 304
PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price
August 02, 2020, 08:56:05 AM
MA is abbreviation of Moving Average which is used in technical analysis, and the author only gave his opinion on how to trade using that indicator. Since I'm not a crypto trader, and obviously neither are you - it might be best to read the following article. I think some things might be a little clearer to you, but don't expect to be able to get rich just by trading in shitcoins - there are more who lose everything they have than those who can say for themselves that they are successful at it.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/technical/052201.asp

Actually i dont even try trading, just wanted to know what did he mean.

Thank you for your explanation.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
August 02, 2020, 08:29:02 AM
MA is abbreviation of Moving Average which is used in technical analysis, and the author only gave his opinion on how to trade using that indicator. Since I'm not a crypto trader, and obviously neither are you - it might be best to read the following article. I think some things might be a little clearer to you, but don't expect to be able to get rich just by trading in shitcoins - there are more who lose everything they have than those who can say for themselves that they are successful at it.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/technical/052201.asp
Activity: 415
Merit: 304
PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price
August 02, 2020, 08:07:26 AM
Im referring to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/qwqiao/status/1289631610137018369?s=12

I quote: "Seriously tho the best way to trade shitcoins in a bull market is trend following. Draw a bunch of MAs and buy if price > MA. If you can code do this for 100 shitcoins at once. Sit back and watch your BTC double. This tweet will get 5 likes but it's the biggest alpha I've leaked."

Pages:
Jump to: