Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you buy for money won? - page 44. (Read 15385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2017, 05:14:41 AM
i'm not often gambling and my gambling results also not really good but i remember the last things i was buy from money won T-shirt and PS vita games
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
April 14, 2017, 07:40:06 PM
i was not so often had good results during a gamble but as far as i remember that i wasn't use my winning for buying stuff or anything else and everytime i won gamble i would use the money for next gambling and eventually all of my money will gone because i continue gambling after winning

True me too. When I gamble, the percentage of winning is lower than the percentage of losing thats why when Im winning I always feel so happy. When talking about winnings, I share it sometimes to my friends and families, when the the prize is a large amount, i buy things that I might be needing instead of spending it again in gambling. I always save the principal when I win to compensate for the money Ive lost.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2017, 04:46:49 PM
I had bought a ps4 for myself and a new phone aka the s7 Grin. Plus donated some money to hsi a animal rescuing organisations and bought some cat food and started feeding mostly all stray cats in my area. And did convince purina to give me their food at a cheaper price.
What a very good guy, you had donated to a rescuing organization while you had able to buy your own ps4 and smartphone. I admire you with that success. Keep that good deed and for sure good fortune will follow you eventually.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 14, 2017, 02:16:32 PM
Hi guys!
It's often discussed here that you can't make any money from gambling, but in general it's just not true. House edge is usually quite low so the most of the money go back to players. Of course some one wins more than he bet, some one wins less and loses in the end. It's all about luck. I am sure that the most of you was lucky at least once and made some nice money. So my question goes here: How did you spend this money? Did you buy some presents for your close ones? Did you buy something for you? Did you invested it, saved it or even put back into gambling (and then made even more or lost it?)?
Share your stories Smiley)
Cheers,
OshiHugo

I always take the money out that I win so I can cash in the profits.

Anytime you win in gambling it's best to take your profits because the odds are always against the players.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
April 14, 2017, 10:27:21 AM
I had bought a ps4 for myself and a new phone aka the s7 Grin. Plus donated some money to hsi a animal rescuing organisations and bought some cat food and started feeding mostly all stray cats in my area. And did convince purina to give me their food at a cheaper price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 14, 2017, 08:08:55 AM
When I won a gambling match I am pretty sure that I don't usually purchase huge things. When I win I usually just put the money into another gambling match just to see if the money will double.
It's good to buy huge things like your own motorcycle/desktop because if you will put your money in another match there is a possible chance you will lose. I tried many times and ended up losing all my money
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
April 14, 2017, 07:06:55 AM
To be honest, I basically haven't won anything.

I tend to bet on probability games more than anything else, which means that I end up losing overall, but I don't play with too much money.

If you spend the money outside of gambling it'd basically just be spending loads of money since you'll just lose more money later.

I feel your pain, bro! I haven't won anything serious every since I started gambling. I once won 0.015 bitcoins and I spent it on steam games so that's what I did with it, aside from that I've not won ever to be able to spend something on it. I wish I can win about 10 btc, but that's just wishful thinking.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
April 14, 2017, 02:07:04 AM
To be honest, I basically haven't won anything.

I tend to bet on probability games more than anything else, which means that I end up losing overall, but I don't play with too much money.

If you spend the money outside of gambling it'd basically just be spending loads of money since you'll just lose more money later.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 14, 2017, 02:05:56 AM
When I won a gambling match I am pretty sure that I don't usually purchase huge things. When I win I usually just put the money into another gambling match just to see if the money will double.

I say that don't do that or else you are going to feel sorry about it. Because you might lose even more if you are going to put again your money in it. And if ever I'm going to have enough winning I'm going to keep on holding it so that I can have a better and bright future that waits and is near to come.
Your method or way might give you good result but knowing about gambling we do know winning would be more less than and more loses to come when we do play.Its out own choice if we use it on another site or game to play gambling again to our profits.People would really still do these acts because we do still hope to increase even more profits but if we do lose then we murmur and regret on the end why we do play again instead of stopping and saving it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 14, 2017, 01:24:44 AM

I say that don't do that or else you are going to feel sorry about it. Because you might lose even more if you are going to put again your money in it. And if ever I'm going to have enough winning I'm going to keep on holding it so that I can have a better and bright future that waits and is near to come.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
April 13, 2017, 04:39:44 PM
I believe the money you won on gambling is no good for your household so I try to spend that money outside doing something and don’t bring it at home like buying food or paying for bills etc etc.

I usually end up going to a bar with my wife or if its too small to a movie or something.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
April 13, 2017, 02:01:39 PM
I bought cell phone from all of the money that I have save from bitcoin,
That also includes my profit from gambling,signature campaign and also some investment.
Wow that's very nice that you already bough some items that came from your profit that is the real spirit where you already reach your goal in life by playing gambling i already do mine where i build personal computer from gambling and from signature campaign.
Activity: 774
Look ARROUND!
April 13, 2017, 01:40:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 13, 2017, 01:12:06 PM
Whenever I win a decent amount of Bitcoin, say more than 0.10 BTC, I usually invest it in altcoins.
Last time I bought a decent amount of Litecoin when they were at around $4.00
allocate it for another business yes i love it , to grow your money actually it never ends so just keep it up. and an investment should always be in our business option , especially in cryptocurrency which offers promising profit up to thousands percent!.

ethereum for example few months ago just worth 0.01 but now have move up to 400 percent , what a promising right?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
April 13, 2017, 01:08:38 PM
when i won on gambling i usually use it on my girlfriend and im spending all the time on her and spending all the money i won from the gambling even if she dont know where my money came from atleast i can make her happy atleast once a week and also i always buy a new accessories for my everyday life usually headphones because they usually destroyed easily
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 13, 2017, 01:06:41 PM
Whenever I win a decent amount of Bitcoin, say more than 0.10 BTC, I usually invest it in altcoins.
Last time I bought a decent amount of Litecoin when they were at around $4.00
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
April 13, 2017, 11:01:05 AM
Hi guys!
It's often discussed here that you can't make any money from gambling, but in general it's just not true. House edge is usually quite low so the most of the money go back to players. Of course some one wins more than he bet, some one wins less and loses in the end. It's all about luck. I am sure that the most of you was lucky at least once and made some nice money. So my question goes here: How did you spend this money? Did you buy some presents for your close ones? Did you buy something for you? Did you invested it, saved it or even put back into gambling (and then made even more or lost it?)?
Share your stories Smiley)
Cheers,
OshiHugo

Well it's true that some people make looses but there are many of us who have made some smart money. It all depends on how well you know to play your cards and earn and then spend wisely. People often do not earn and then when they earn they go in for more profits and loose. So when I last earned huge I got my self a fitness boost and brought a fitbit. This helped me to keep on track for my fitness goals. Then in my next big round I won I brought beats head phones always wanted those. Now gunning for iPhone.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2017, 10:53:06 AM
I bought cell phone from all of the money that I have save from bitcoin,
That also includes my profit from gambling,signature campaign and also some investment.
Activity: 756
April 13, 2017, 10:38:28 AM
I'm usually hold most of my bits and only spend when I need to. As I know that bitcoin value will increase gradually over time so I'm decide to invest beside gold.
It really help me alot for my life since my country currently difficult to compete against dollar !

Yeah, it does give you an advantage gold that's for sure and it only has a very small loss rate, though that investing is their new understanding about the investment of gold. But I am sure that if you don't have a good confidence in the bitcoin, then I think you'll miss a big advantage for the next few years. Because according to my analysis, the benefits would be much more profitable bitcoin than before. So, be someone who isn't glued to one thing

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Oshi.io
April 13, 2017, 10:27:09 AM
I want to buy Audi i am not too far from it one day i will buy Audi from my winning money

Well you need to read the topic first, it says that what you had bought with your gambling winnings not what you wanted to buy if ever you'll win.

I haven't won that much in gambling and I just used it for paying my one month bill and that's the end of it.

There's no next and the same amount that I won after it.

Well plans are okay as well. especially when you are about to approach them
Pages:
Jump to: