Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you buy for money won? - page 7. (Read 15383 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 08, 2017, 07:22:18 PM
I usually don’t win that much in gambling but the very first time I had won was that I gave my winnings which was converted to our local currency to my mother. And she was so happy that time, I still give her some good amount of money especially if I have high profits from my trading too.
In my opinion, it is the best use of the money won I have ever heard. Actually, I believe that money is not merely important for fulfilling your daily needs. It could also be used as a way to spread pleasure among your family members by giving them a surprise or so.

You have chosen to give all your winnings to your mom. I won some days back though it wasn’t a big amount but I presented it to my daughter on her birthday

I do agree he is doing the right thing.  Giving the money to his mother for daily needs.  I do this stuff too since we are not that rich, i always give any amount I earned to my mum for the family budget.  And what best in this is seeing my parents happy that we have a budget for at least several days.  I can understand what KourtneyK is feeling since I do feel the same way too everytime I give my winnings to my mum..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 08, 2017, 04:27:57 PM
I think most of us will use the won money to enjoy his/her life first then the second one they will think about how to investing those money to earn more money or maybe they could use the rest and go back to gambling right away.

It is often seen all those gamblers who earn money by hook or crook through this gambling, they never think of investing it for any good cause. They don’t trade with it so that they can earn in a respectable fashion. Rather they just get back in gambling and put all their savings again and then definitely loss is there in their accounts. I must say, they need to work out on this to make themselves better.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
November 07, 2017, 05:22:46 AM
I usually don’t win that much in gambling but the very first time I had won was that I gave my winnings which was converted to our local currency to my mother. And she was so happy that time, I still give her some good amount of money especially if I have high profits from my trading too.
In my opinion, it is the best use of the money won I have ever heard. Actually, I believe that money is not merely important for fulfilling your daily needs. It could also be used as a way to spread pleasure among your family members by giving them a surprise or so.

You have chosen to give all your winnings to your mom. I won some days back though it wasn’t a big amount but I presented it to my daughter on her birthday

Some says money can't buy happiness, this quote maybe suit for some people who doesn't experience to starve or they're born rich but for some people that born in a poor family money is indeed can buy their happiness and I think it's not being greedy in money but more likely giving value to it. And yeah when we sometimes won instead of treating ourselves in a fancy restaurant all we did is to give it to our love ones that we knew it will bring them a beautiful smile. And their smiles are worth more than hitting a jackpot price.
You are right, people who do not have everything in their plate gets happy every time they can buy the things they need in their daily lives. But most gamblers they really don't mind how much they can win and how much they can lose all they care about is to satisfy their gambling needs.
Of course, that's just the how people would interpret it if they already have what others want. You can't really say what the feelings of others are unless you have experienced it already. It's not going to be easy for anyone but the satisfaction of them having achieved that is worth it for sure. It's best to help others in need but how do we be really sure that they need it or just not scamming us? For me, I'm just making myself think that they are going to use it for good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 07, 2017, 04:52:14 AM

Some says money can't buy happiness, this quote maybe suit for some people who doesn't experience to starve or they're born rich but for some people that born in a poor family money is indeed can buy their happiness and I think it's not being greedy in money but more likely giving value to it. And yeah when we sometimes won instead of treating ourselves in a fancy restaurant all we did is to give it to our love ones that we knew it will bring them a beautiful smile. And their smiles are worth more than hitting a jackpot price.
You are right, people who do not have everything in their plate gets happy every time they can buy the things they need in their daily lives. But most gamblers they really don't mind how much they can win and how much they can lose all they care about is to satisfy their gambling needs.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
November 07, 2017, 04:32:56 AM

Being happy with alot of money has nothing to do with gambling because we cant win alot of money from gambling. Everyone knows this right but some people will hit the jackpot for sure. That some people that hit the jackpot is nothing compared to the amount of people that lose. So it is better to play for fun without worrying things
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 07, 2017, 02:51:15 AM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
November 06, 2017, 03:58:30 PM
When i win in gambling, i will save some of what i get and some that i will use for my life's needs.
I personally, when playing gambling is not much bet, because i think gambling is not a source of regular income, gambling is just a fortune.
A good aspect that everyone should remember " Gambling is not source of Income". Everyone know that gambling isn't a source of income but still we insist to do so just because we experienced winning and earning money due to your beginners luck but after that luck goes out that's the time we loses and still trying to win even though we're on the losing side already and not knowing that we're addicted already so better we keep our gambling steady in such a way that we know what we came for and end when we get that or if isn't there anymore.
I quite agree with your stance, I am yet to see anyone be able to use gambling a source of steady income throughout their lives. It's never possible at all. But with gambling there comes a time that when you have won enough money, it's better to call it quits and spend the money you have been able to accrue.
when you have realized and considered gambling as something that not really a proper place for you to make money steady for your daily needs then i think you can't expect a winning at all whenever you do gamble. just take the feeling so entertained as your rewards , not the value behind your winning. you might bought something after the winning but in the next days you would regret to do so.

Alot of people expect to get alot of money from gambling so people will keep playing. Thats what you get when you expect that you can be rich from gambling. That is why it is better to play for fun and hope for nothing .If we do this then we wont really have any regret at all even if we lose because we will only use small amount of money
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 06, 2017, 01:53:06 PM
When i win in gambling, i will save some of what i get and some that i will use for my life's needs.
I personally, when playing gambling is not much bet, because i think gambling is not a source of regular income, gambling is just a fortune.
A good aspect that everyone should remember " Gambling is not source of Income". Everyone know that gambling isn't a source of income but still we insist to do so just because we experienced winning and earning money due to your beginners luck but after that luck goes out that's the time we loses and still trying to win even though we're on the losing side already and not knowing that we're addicted already so better we keep our gambling steady in such a way that we know what we came for and end when we get that or if isn't there anymore.
I quite agree with your stance, I am yet to see anyone be able to use gambling a source of steady income throughout their lives. It's never possible at all. But with gambling there comes a time that when you have won enough money, it's better to call it quits and spend the money you have been able to accrue.
when you have realized and considered gambling as something that not really a proper place for you to make money steady for your daily needs then i think you can't expect a winning at all whenever you do gamble. just take the feeling so entertained as your rewards , not the value behind your winning. you might bought something after the winning but in the next days you would regret to do so.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 01:34:21 PM
The last time i did won something it didnt camed from gamble, and yes from trading, i do remember had made a wrong bet at yovi i choosed some altcoin and then i saw it were bitcoin bet, i had lucky i won, but since then i do gamble only with free money the houses offer. I had traded doge sometime ago and i were able to get a decent profit wich i had used to buy a new computer for me, since i do like to play games and stay connected.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 04:10:20 PM
I think most of us will use the won money to enjoy his/her life first then the second one they will think about how to investing those money to earn more money or maybe they could use the rest and go back to gambling right away.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
November 05, 2017, 03:34:52 PM
Generally i spend the money that i win in another gamble and the story finish usually by losing all of them.
But sometimes, i spend some money in buying clothes or gifts to my girlfriend.
you shouldn't take the profit you get for granted there are people who gamble daily for hours and get only losses you are spending on someone that is good but don't use that money to gamble again just save or spend it like you did before
People are playing gambling not because of the profit it because the fun that they get in gambling and not every one are lossing their money in gambling few of them are managing to win over gambling and if they won they saving it and use it for another kind of gamble. When im winning im not spending my money into nothing im re investing it inco ico or i trade it into alternative coins which is can easily grow their but most of the time i buy items that i can use daily
are you insane tell me any gambler who gambled for fun and haven't got any loss come on be more realistic it is impossible for someone to gamble for fun and losing 1 bitcoin just for some entertainment go check the site stats people have lost 100 bitcoin and even more
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2017, 02:07:14 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 05, 2017, 01:53:23 PM

Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
November 03, 2017, 01:09:56 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
November 03, 2017, 12:53:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 03, 2017, 12:08:35 PM
I pamper my self because winning on gambling is like an achievement. You feel lucky and it makes you happy every time you win. I drink or treat my friends.
Well, pampering yourself only depends on the amount of cash you have won. Once that I hit it big in gambling, I just got home and started calculating how I could make effective use of the money so it can keep growing and I am happy I made that decision.

I gamble now not because I want to win, but because I want to have fun. I never expected the huge win but when it came, I just had to make the very best use of it cause opportunities like that most times only come once in a lifetime except if you are just super ordinarily lucky.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 02, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

Well I really admire how you gave your winnings in gambling to your mother.  Since there is nothing compare to a happinees of a parent when his kids is helping them with finance.  But I would suggest that do not try your luck to much coz you may lose your bankroll and unable to give money to your mother.  It would be best to do that trading, at least you have the chance to play with the volatility of the item you are trading.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 02, 2017, 03:02:57 PM
back then on 2015 I think I won around 1.5 worth of bitcoins on primedice , bitcoin was not high as it is current price today so  but it's still cost much so I sell it and buy some brand new phone now I regret it because not only that bitcoin price was already $6000+ but the phone that I buy was stolen from me I should have just Hold it on my bitcoin wallet and sell it today and buy a car too bad for me.
Yeah, never sell/spend your bitcoins lol. i've also spent around 1.3 bitcoins for a laptop(back in 2016), it worked only for 4 months(sent it for RMA been 2 months still haven't gotten it back), looks like i've been punished for spending my bitcoins lol. it was my last purchase with the bitcoins that i'd won.
i did top up prepaid mobile every week with bitcoin and wondering now with recent bitcoin rates i should be able to buy a nice motorcycle , there always a regret when you spend your bitcoin , to heal that regret better to save it all.

or at least buy something that you can sell it again later , yes spend it on a physical stuff.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 11:28:03 AM
for me those who bought me the gambling winnings is pretty much a case of small time gambling I just played so it's just a little more expensive than the family they need but whether I win or jackpot in a gambling game I want to buy home cars and more expensive things so gambling is really you gamble to get what you want to buy.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 745
Top Crypto Casino
November 02, 2017, 08:28:05 AM
I want to collect and collect more money if I have won. And  more on to invest that I save for the best future of my family. To invest more money that  can have a lot of profit.

And with the price of bitcoin now I don't want to spend some of it or buy something that's not necessary for me and just my want. I want to be wise now too for keeping my wins but sometimes I'm struggling to win even 0.001 BTC for a day.
Pages:
Jump to: