Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you buy on bitcoin black Friday? - page 2. (Read 3395 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 17, 2015, 06:45:35 PM
I got some steam wallet cards form giftoff to give to friends that currency can't load money on steam due to Greek capital controls. Seemed like a good way to introduce them to it too. Smiley
December 17, 2015, 06:43:43 PM
I bought a shirt, a cutting board, jewelry , and a gyft card.  Hopefully the merchant list keeps growing.
Nothing because i don't follow most people with their buying mania Tongue don't approve spending because of some special day

The point of spending money on this day, is to get a good discount on things that are usually expensive. Do you not like saving money or something?
December 17, 2015, 06:42:33 PM
I bought a gaming mouse and gaming headset off purse.io. I also decided to gamble a bit and I lost 0.04 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
December 17, 2015, 06:34:57 PM
I bought a shirt, a cutting board, jewelry , and a gyft card.  Hopefully the merchant list keeps growing.
Nothing because i don't follow most people with their buying mania Tongue don't approve spending because of some special day
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 16, 2015, 09:58:22 PM
I thought I bought a trezor wallet but i was scammed buy bitcoin black friday.INFO
It's a shame that I did not hear about this sooner I am on this forum a lot but I messed this one!
Got a hold of the people from Trezor and they sent me the links on redit and bitcointalk to explain
to me what happen Very help full people at Trezor !!!
It's my fault I learned a lot I will recover from this loss. These criminals will not get me down  Cheesy   

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 16, 2015, 08:03:48 PM
I bought an electronic gadget on black Friday its cost cheaper than usual day
Activity: 658
December 02, 2015, 07:49:04 PM
Almost got scam because that bitcoinblack.info.ass  Angry
I want to buy some anime collection ...and I'm guessing something gone wrong so I decide to postpone a while

sorry to hear that
many are fooled by the bitcoinblackfriday, he was very clever in exploiting the moment of black friday
I prefer to buy on a site that has been trusted
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2015, 02:03:28 AM
I didn't bought anything, I was looking to purchase a few Pen-drives and a SSD but the price+postage even with discount costed way more than what they cost in the local online stores and it was not worth it, as much as I want to spend my Bitcoins I don't want to just throw them away, so I postponed it and maybe I'll buy them when I see a better discount, hopefully around Christmas.

I also think it will be great if people post the store info from where they bought the items.
Activity: 658
December 02, 2015, 01:56:01 AM
i just buy hosting and domain with bitcoin, discount 60% very beneficial, but you should be able to control themselves, a lot of the discount, you must be smart in keeping your bitcoin lol
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
December 02, 2015, 12:11:39 AM
Bought bitcoin, of course!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 01, 2015, 12:25:06 PM
Almost got scam because that bitcoinblack.info.ass  Angry
I want to buy some anime collection ...and I'm guessing something gone wrong so I decide to postpone a while
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
December 01, 2015, 12:22:07 PM
Well, I bought Steam Wallet codes for bitcoins, and then used that money to buy some nicely priced games on Steam. I wish Steam will accept direct bitcoin payments someday.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
December 01, 2015, 12:19:33 PM
Bought Star Wars collectibles and a T-shirt ! I'm ready for the force awakens !I did get scammed by blackfriday.info for the dell charger i purchased and never got paid for their signature campaign.

Yeah my friend had also a blackfriday.info he was so excited that he can earn money, but no he just got scammed :/ that is so sad. Oh well next time be carefull with blackfriday.

Yip, count me in on that and I think many people can agree that the whole Bitcoin Black Friday thing has left a bad taste in their mouths this year. We had to learn some

difficult lessons and would be a lot more vigilant next year. I am down +/- 4 BTC after this Black Friday, and it more or less wiped out all income I ever received from signature

campaigns on this forum. It has to suck for newbies trying out bitcoin for the first time.  Angry
Fortunately due to amazing members of this forum ,they successfully tracked down the website and busted their scam. Though they made enough profits to enjoy their vacations I think they will get sued if this scam is reported for further actions .
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
December 01, 2015, 12:02:04 PM
I didn`t buy anything. I lost almost all coins I have week ago on gambling and one small amount I lended and for sure I will not see that money again. But as I see from comments all over the internet maybe that is a good thing that I skipped this year black friday, maybe next year everything will be much better organized ( and maybe I will win something on gambling for change).
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
December 01, 2015, 11:57:49 AM
Bought Star Wars collectibles and a T-shirt ! I'm ready for the force awakens !I did get scammed by blackfriday.info for the dell charger i purchased and never got paid for their signature campaign.

Yeah my friend had also a blackfriday.info he was so excited that he can earn money, but no he just got scammed :/ that is so sad. Oh well next time be carefull with blackfriday.

Yip, count me in on that and I think many people can agree that the whole Bitcoin Black Friday thing has left a bad taste in their mouths this year. We had to learn some

difficult lessons and would be a lot more vigilant next year. I am down +/- 4 BTC after this Black Friday, and it more or less wiped out all income I ever received from signature

campaigns on this forum. It has to suck for newbies trying out bitcoin for the first time.  Angry
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 01, 2015, 10:44:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
December 01, 2015, 10:15:03 AM
Activity: 994
December 01, 2015, 10:12:14 AM
I didn't buy anything I just play some dice even I was not winning I had fun.

I was winning some, but yeah I haven't lose that much money.
legendary
Activity: 1274
December 01, 2015, 09:21:09 AM
as usually, every blackfriday i've bought some vps server , shared hosting , and domain while the price not more than 5 dollars , but the stock was out fastly
I also bought some .xyz domains, wanted to buy a .com domain but the coupons were claimed really fast. still happy bought domains for 25 cents.

I just bought .com domain this Saturday from GoDaddy for 0.99€
That offer is still available too, here is link for it.

https://au.godaddy.com/offers/default.aspx?gclid=CjwKEAiAp_WyBRD37bGB_ZO9qAYSJAA72IkgZvhwT_gHMchRq89UzQWnPzyjGnt6-Jwkf4YP8Xhq6BoCJ9bw_wcB&tmskey=1dom_03&isc=gofhfifl09¤cytype=eur&cvosrc=ppc.google.godaddy&cvo_crid=89350800518&matchtype=e&ef_id=VjvlAAAABQuCnIOd:20151201124110:s
I don't like godaddy, namecheap is the best in my opinion.  thanks for the link though.

Yeah, I bought .xyz domain from namecheap (for 1$) and it was much better in my opinion too because I got free whois guard and 1 year hosting for 8$.
legendary
Activity: 1134
December 01, 2015, 09:18:31 AM

I bought nothing. Or to tell the right I bought Horizon (HZ) at Poloniex. Horizon is a fantastic cryptocoin which is product of a project with a philosophy which like to much to me. Is counted this as a bought? To buy money? Wonderful thing. I am buying Horizon almost every day all the last week. Few amounts but few after few are becoming an interesting amount. I like this project and feel pleasure when buy such cryptocoin. Hope that all the projects connected with this cryptocoin have big success. In this way my little investment made this last week will worth much more. So one of the next black Friday in the years to come I can spend the Horizon bought this black Friday but doing crazy things together with my family.
Pages:
Jump to: