Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you suggest about the market? - page 4. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 08:53:40 PM
Hy all

I want to ask for you opinion about the Market, but could this month be the best month for market come up fully?
Secondly I want to invest but still afraid of the Market. Please suggest me best way to do now.
Stop asking for opinions like this because you can never get anything tangible from any opinion that tends to give you a predictive response.

No one knows the future, and we can only utilize the trend to know where the market is headed. So in that case, anything that anyone will say now will end up becoming a baseless assumption as the market will certainly do the way it pleases both in the short term and long term. Anyone who understands the nature of the market and is willing to have some level of patience while buying the dips will not be afraid of the market at this point.
Probably one of the best suggestions that I have seen in a long time, people waste a lot of time trying to predict what is going to be the price when no one really knows and its impossible to know, the best thing that you can do is to try to follow what the market is doing, if you do that and you do that consistently you will become very wealthy.
Activity: 602
September 21, 2018, 03:38:37 AM
If the current month is the best this year, this means that this year will be bad for the market. Let this month be just good.
Any advice that you do not understand by your experience will not help you. Therefore, study, act cautiously and in very small money. You still have time to learn.
no one can know the price or value that we will get at this time only the confidence and patience that is the main capital in the investment is positive thinking and clever in taking advantage of opportunities to make a profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
And one more thing. I'm expecting new unicorns after the market will become green. And hope this be ICOs from the real world with security tokens, not utility. Hope this will move the market in the proper way)
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:57:57 AM
The current situation in the market pretty much shook everyone's nerves. Perhaps someone strongly panicked, decided that the market came to an end. But this is a lie. Blockade is a very promising direction, which is changing the world right now. World investors are investing their money in the cryptocurrency and it is simply unrealistic that the market can now scramble.
Activity: 350
September 19, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
Hy all

I want to ask for you opinion about the Market, but could this month be the best month for market come up fully?
Secondly I want to invest but still afraid of the Market. Please suggest me best way to do now.

you should take a risk if you really want to invest ofcourse do not hesitate specially when we talk about the investment in bitcoin itself because the potential of that market is very good to recover within the short period of time.
in any case, you need to find practical application for Bitcoin and then it will be possible to think about the restoration of the market and the price of crypto-currencies. I think that the output will be only when Bitcoin becomes legal in all countries and it will be used as a means of payment.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
September 19, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
Hy all

Stop asking for opinions like this because you can never get anything tangible from any opinion that tends to give you a predictive response.

No one knows the future, and we can only utilize the trend to know where the market is headed. So in that case, anything that anyone will say now will end up becoming a baseless assumption as the market will certainly do the way it pleases both in the short term and long term. Anyone who understands the nature of the market and is willing to have some level of patience while buying the dips will not be afraid of the market at this point.
Activity: 742
September 19, 2018, 11:20:52 AM
Hy all

We need to develop the market as much as possible and prepare it for something more, and now the market situation is only getting worse, which should not be allowed.
it is selling less good to do while the market is still bad because it can cause losses that will occur. so if my advice with a bad market is better to keep buying and holding until the market stabilizes
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 19, 2018, 11:15:28 AM
Hy all

you should take a risk if you really want to invest ofcourse do not hesitate specially when we talk about the investment in bitcoin itself because the potential of that market is very good to recover within the short period of time.
Activity: 157
September 19, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
They are stepping in and exploiting the hidden opportunities promised by the promising crypto market, which could make the global financial scene a new history.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
only yourself can provide a solution, what is needed in crypto is courage and patience, dare to bear all the risks that will occur. if there is no loss, profit, therefore all decisions are in your own hands.
Activity: 317
September 19, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
Hy all

We need to develop the market as much as possible and prepare it for something more, and now the market situation is only getting worse, which should not be allowed.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 19, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
Hy all

I think the market needs to return to its stable form, because as it looks now probably is not good, so you still need all the possible ways to help the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 854
September 19, 2018, 09:14:00 AM
it seems not for this month, because there is no information and also market movements that can ensure that this month is the best month in the market. But many people argue or hope that the end of the year will be a big peak.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 19, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
The market has not been doing well in September in your look at the historical data.  I am not really think bitcoin is going to makes any significant progress this year.  The way bitcoin is going now it might go down more in some days to come according to some speculators!
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
September 19, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
the month is not a benchmark for further price movements. which is the benchmark whether buying transactions increase or not. if the sale transaction increases the price will automatically decrease and it is a good time to buy.
Activity: 728
September 19, 2018, 12:36:34 AM
Hy all

It is impossible to give you an a specific advice because you give very little data, what are you trying to achieve? Do you want to become a short term trader? Or do you want to become a long term trader? This is very important because depending on your answer the strategies that you need to implement are different.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 08:39:26 PM
Hy all

you should invest now.the market will up before the end of this year pretty sure
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 18, 2018, 08:31:32 PM
Market has been in a correction this year so far and it is time to be patient and hold on to your coins. Buy some more good coins at low prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 07:55:11 PM
It's actually bullish for me everytime I aee bear market coz if it's down many times im sure it will go up rapidly.. But waiting it for a long time I guess this is the right time to buy and accumulate somw of them.. Patience is a virtue. Always remember that!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 18, 2018, 07:20:48 PM
Cryptocurrency market, in my opinion, is a market with great potential if you know how to exploit it properly. At present, the exchange rate of the market is very complicated so the investment will be difficult for those who do not have much experience. If you want to invest, you should invest in BTC and ETH instead of invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: