Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you think about the future of dogecoin? - page 2. (Read 200 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
What did you think about the future of dogecoin?
 Is it going to do well in the future?
The reason why I'm saying this is because I'm holding dogecoin, did you think I should keep holding it?
Right now, you shouldn't hold it at least for the whole bull run.
Sell it during the bull run and buy it again during the bear market.

That for me is the best strategy that you can use if you are holding a coin especially now that we might be entering the bull market. DOGE has been the OG of meme coin so I'm excluding it for meme coins that I consider as "SHITCOINS". It being the first meme coin and being at the top for quite some time makes it a good coin to hold. Add also the fact that it has a huge community supporting it as well.

I'm not holding DOGE for now and I don't even have a plan on buying it for the long term as well, but basing on the history, I guess it's still a good coin to hold for mid to long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 269
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The reason why I'm saying this is because I'm holding dogecoin, did you think I should keep holding it?

I am not a firm supporter or investor in meme coins and cannot tell whether holding Dogecoin will be a good idea. What I do know is that Dogecoin is the first meme coin and if the narrative in the next bull market remains inclined towards meme coin then it will surely pump. None of us can predict the price point or when will it happen as it is not that easy to predict the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
For me, Dogecoin will stay. Since Dogecoin is the first and original Memecoin, others are just copy-paste or impostor. So for me, memecoin hype will always have Dogecoin. So for me, Dogecoin will stay and have future just like it was started and still here until now.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token

I'm not bullish on Dogecoin. It has increased in price more than I had expected. It would surely follow any bull or bear but the overall price of it might decay as time passes. There needs to be a significance or a use case for a coin to sustain it's price. The only significance doge has now are the occasional shill from Elon Musk. But if Elon Musk created a new coin or switched side to another coin, the dogecoin might not be able to sustain current price. The price inflation of Dogecoin is unnatural and it's better to invest on other meme coins that has more natural resistance.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
I'd say with the most of the meme coins that we've got, Dogecoin is going to stay as it had stayed for so long and this is the meme coin that everybody loves.

Only you can determine that and if you think that it's still worth it to hold then hold. But if you think that the time has come and you have to sell and dispose it, then do what you think is best for your interest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 85

Dogecoin have served its purpose, I would calmly give you this little piece of advise, thoroughly go in for other projects because I don't see any promising future for Dogecoin in the market currently. Dogecoin happens to be categorized among those coins that have made their massive pumps in the market and for this particular project to hits the moon again will be difficult, remember there are existence of more promising projects in the market and we have the top whales investors that are present to make their gigantic amount of profits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 34
Mind you that when you ask about things like this, people who hodl the coin are going to tell you to keep on hodling, at least it helps the coins performance if more and more people are hodling it.

Dogecoin is a meme coin and i noticed that the hype around meme coins is slowly fading away, and they are basically pump and dump coins that can be easily manipulated, even by something as flimsy as a tweet. If you can make ROI in the short term i would advice you sell once you make profit, because there is no use cases that can make meme coins sustainable for the long term.

Thank you very much for making it clear to me that dogecoin is only good for short term investment, I also noticed that the hype around meme coins is slowly fading away, I think that's the reason why their  value keep reducing this Time.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
Life's but a walking shadow!
Mind you that when you ask about things like this, people who hodl the coin are going to tell you to keep on hodling, at least it helps the coins performance if more and more people are hodling it.

Dogecoin is a meme coin and i noticed that the hype around meme coins is slowly fading away, and they are basically pump and dump coins that can be easily manipulated, even by something as flimsy as a tweet. If you can make ROI in the short term i would advice you sell once you make profit, because there is no use cases that can make meme coins sustainable for the long term.

I hold the token in spot too, and I trade it on Bitget futures. To answer your question, I hundred percent believe it'll end up outperforming most of the "new-age" memecoins. Just patience and careful, strategic trading is all that's needed on our part I think.

Thank you so much for your opinion, looking forward to get replies/ opinion from other investors.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0

I hold the token in spot too, and I trade it on Bitget futures. To answer your question, I hundred percent believe it'll end up outperforming most of the "new-age" memecoins. Just patience and careful, strategic trading is all that's needed on our part I think.
Pages:
Jump to: