Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you think when you was a child...? - page 2. (Read 282 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
when I was little I only thought about playing, every time I wanted to play and wanted to know new things. life is very good because all the things we want will be given by our parents. but I used to have a dream to become a police officer, after growing up suddenly the desire changed and now I want to become a businessman.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
When I was a kid, I didnt experience playing outside. I was just inside the house. Maybe Im so introvert that time but now, I'm the opposite. I spent most of my time staying outside our home. Lol
Activity: 16
when I was a child I wanted to be an adult who worked and had a lot of money so I could buy whatever I wanted.
but when I grow up I want a childhood that only learns and plays Grin
Well, you can work hard and earn a lot of money then only play and learn whatever you want.
Activity: 32
when I was a child I wanted to be an adult who worked and had a lot of money so I could buy whatever I wanted.
but when I grow up I want a childhood that only learns and plays Grin
Activity: 20
I thought that you can get the girl pregnant by just kissing. Because that is what they are showing on the television, the kiss only.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
why we can not share the world,
language, religion race is difficult to respect each other
Love is all we need
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
When I was a child, I did not really think about adult life, most likely because it did not become what I wanted!)))
RLR
Activity: 39
Very fun traditional games, everything is simple but makes me very happy.
Activity: 29
I always think if I can grow up rapidly. But now,i want to rewind the time.
Activity: 29
When I was a kid, I used to think I've to work hard to become GOD in future Grin
Activity: 135
the childhood is the best time of a person's life, in childhood no any sadness no any tension in that time children completely enjoy their lives without any kind of sorrows.....
Activity: 56
No, I just enjoy my childhood. playing and running around with my friends. but when I was in kindergarten I thought why I was born.  a few moments I felt terrified by my question. up to now I have not found the answer to my question.
Activity: 504
When I was a kid, I only thought about schoolwork, playing, and looking for fun, and I never thought about what this life meant and did not think about how my parents made money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
What did you think when you was a child and now you see it funny when remembering about it?

When I was 10 year olds I thought that the Moon is following me and sometime I wonder why it alway follow me? What is your story?
Pages:
Jump to: