Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you think will happen to Bitcoin before January? - page 9. (Read 1204 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Quote from: sotelorene
And whenever this coin gets to this point, it reverses back and then boom and trust me it's about time.
There will be massive bull run from the month of January that will make the price of BTC to break into $50k to ensure investors that $100k is possible for people to see in the market before the end of 2024. I believe you saw the new display BTC price displayed yesterday to reach $35k again show that a lot of things will happen next year that will make those that invested in BTC to get prepare to achieve their goal from this business.

Based on the sign the market is showing in this season show, that bear season is going gradually in the market which it will surely disappear before the end of this month for the bull run to continue till 2025 to allow both short hodlers and long hodlers to take a good profits from their business.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Maybe actually tell us why you think this so we have something to talk about? Unless you just want us to make random guesses.

Also, when talking about markets, you shouldn't use "inflation" and "depreciate" when talking about price increases/decreases because those can mean something else altogether.
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
With my analysis and observation, I think before January there will be an inflation in Bitcoin. This coin have depreciate to it stop limit, that is where it can not further depreciate again.
And whenever this coin gets to this point, it reverses back and then boom and trust me it's about time.
Pages:
Jump to: