Pages:
Author

Topic: What difference can stable coin bring? - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 12, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
Recently many bounties started ICO based on stable coin, my question now is; do you think stable coin can bring about the desired change in the fluctuation in the crypto market? What is stable coin in the first place? If we dont fully know the advantages, the acceptance may not be much. what is your thought on this?
This headline draw my attention and i needed to share: https://www.ccn.com/stablecoins-are-a-game-changer-says-aussie-crypto-exchange-founder/

Yes! that's true thats why we call it a stable coin. But usually stable coins are backed by fiat currencies like US$ dollars, etc. But we must remember that this so called stable coins are still paired and rely with traditional cryptos like Bitcoin,Ethereum and other crypto's in term of trade volumes without the tradional cryptos the so called stable coins are nothing!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 12, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
IF we finally can see a truly stable coin which is also decentralized then we can see a huge difference in the market because that can effectively make the market stand alone and no longer require the centralization that fiat brings to the market.
traders can use that coin to easily go in and out of altcoins without any worries of dumps or the scam that the stable coin can pull if it were centralized.
but the current ones are all centralized to a company that can scam you so we will continue to see the problems.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 07:37:43 AM
it will have no advantages, especially coins that are estimated at less than one dollar. then what is the coin, the only one can be used for gas
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
Stable coins were created to back crypto currency with the fiat money, so we do not need to deposit our funds in fiat. Moreover, if you want to stay safe that simply convert your crypto deposit into stable coins and you will be safe from a dump.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 12, 2018, 07:02:05 AM
what distinguishes it is the existence of the smart contrak in the coin and also the coin product is successful in the market and growing.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 12, 2018, 07:00:37 AM
do you think stable coin can bring about the desired change in the fluctuation in the crypto market?
At least they can, they will contribute to increase the total market cap of the market.

What is stable coin in the first place?
It has a stable price which is $1 but it still moves a bit from $1<-> $0.99 or few lower cents.

If we dont fully know the advantages, the acceptance may not be much. what is your thought on this?
There's a wide acceptance for stable coins just so you know.
Coinbase and Circle announce the launch of USDC — a Digital Dollar
Introducing Gemini Dollar, The First Regulated Stable Coin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
Recently many bounties started ICO based on stable coin, my question now is; do you think stable coin can bring about the desired change in the fluctuation in the crypto market? What is stable coin in the first place? If we dont fully know the advantages, the acceptance may not be much. what is your thought on this?
This headline draw my attention and i needed to share: https://www.ccn.com/stablecoins-are-a-game-changer-says-aussie-crypto-exchange-founder/
Pages:
Jump to: