Pages:
Author

Topic: what do i need to be a successful trader ? - page 3. (Read 1674 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think you need to do trading in a serious way to become succesful trader.Serious means  you need to fucos on it. First you need to do basic trading with a small capital simply because if you are in a learning stage you will easily make a mistake and loss so used small amount of capital to be more safe and make you will gain learnings every trade you've done.
If these small projects of yours are not something like security in English, if you want to be a very successful trader here, you just have to learn from one mistake.  The catastrophe in the world is bloodshed and only those who can survive here can benefit from what I have seen for a very long time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
For Successful trader you should learn market bull and bear trend. These strategies you  seek not always work in crypto market.
Always try to do practically trade. This will increase your skill and you will learn more when you trade.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
If you have learnt all these trading tools like you said you have, then,  what remains for you is how to deploy your learnt skills into trading and start making wealth for yourself! Your first point of call is to distill those understanding to a bullet form strategy and begin to implement them.  You should test your strategy and tweak it to see how effective they are!  Your potential for growth and earning is limitless,  you just have to stay focus and use your skills!
Learning all of these is not that easy but if you have not mastered them well, then most likely trading will not give you that positive results. Put all what you have learned into practice and by engaging yourself in different trading experiences using all strategies what you learned, that will help you to develop its mastery and expertise in the long run. So just keep on trading, the results of your action will certainly tell if you have been making progress in trading or not.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
I think it's all a very good combination, if I may suggest, try adding the 200 period EMA, this 200 period EMA to see the current trend, if the price moves above the 200 EMA then the current trend is bull, but vice versa if the price moves above the 200 EMA then the current trend is bull. the price is below the 200 EMA then the price is in a bear trend.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
September 10, 2021, 06:07:01 PM
i learned about
Japanese candles
classic analysis
EW theory
harmonic analysis

and about the Indications, i learned how to use  
RSI
MACD
stoch rsi
and volume profile

should I add anything to this?

If you have successfully learnt all this then what you should add to your tool box is risk management and emotional control. Knowing when to accept your loss and knowing when to pull out of a winning trade. A lot of traders have good analysis but finds it difficult to know when to close their trade and take the available profit. Greed will make a good strategy look like a total waste of time
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 10, 2021, 09:26:56 AM
If you have learnt all these trading tools like you said you have, then,  what remains for you is how to deploy your learnt skills into trading and start making wealth for yourself! Your first point of call is to distill those understanding to a bullet form strategy and begin to implement them.  You should test your strategy and tweak it to see how effective they are!  Your potential for growth and earning is limitless,  you just have to stay focus and use your skills!
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
September 10, 2021, 08:48:10 AM
The most important thing is a Tradingplan (Setups to trade, as specific as possible) and discipline. Once you got a (backtested and working) Setup and your discipline, trading btcusd then is easy.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
September 10, 2021, 06:09:14 AM
Yes.

It takes time and that's why it's very important to know that you have to non-stop learner if you want to be a successful trader.

Most successful traders and people are like that and you need to be patient at all times.

Isn't it like that with everything?! If you wish to be successful in anything you need to be a non-stop learner! Development can't stop, and if it stops others will just leave you behind! And patience is required whatever you do, it's what we all learn... we can't push and force things all the time, we need to know when to be calm and wait for a perfect opportunity for action! The timing is everything, good timing is what makes a big difference in the end!
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 09, 2021, 04:56:44 PM
You also need to have adequate knowledge about trading. You have to understand every signal.Only if you can do all this work can you be considered a successful trader.
Gradually, you can do all of those.

You don't have to rush things like learning all of those. Having those plus with experience, you can learn each of them one by one and gain experience and lessons at the same time.
absolutely !!! but all takes time there is no easy money here unless you are lucky to find Gems in which once in a million chances .
there had been many people that earn from Gems but there are also thousands of investors lose in this finding because all they got is scam projects.
find your chance in time but never rush, always keep head down but mind up so opportunity will be on your way.
Yes.

It takes time and that's why it's very important to know that you have to non-stop learner if you want to be a successful trader.

Most successful traders and people are like that and you need to be patient at all times.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 09, 2021, 11:26:07 AM
Before you start big trading activities you must know first the basic. Every expert in trading is from a small types of trader until they become full of knowledge and become an expert and then become successful. Once you become a trader you will experience win or sometimes loss and you need to always stand again and control your emotion and always fucos to become a good or successful trader.
I agree on that before we proceed to big trading event we need to do small trade first and use an amount that we can afford to loss to avoid a big loss that can lead us to discouragement when we are still on a starting point as a newbie.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 09, 2021, 11:15:13 AM
Before you start big trading activities you must know first the basic. Every expert in trading is from a small types of trader until they become full of knowledge and become an expert and then become successful. Once you become a trader you will experience win or sometimes loss and you need to always stand again and control your emotion and always fucos to become a good or successful trader.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 343
when lambo...
September 09, 2021, 10:55:40 AM
You also need to have adequate knowledge about trading. You have to understand every signal.Only if you can do all this work can you be considered a successful trader.

You don't have to rush things like learning all of those. Having those plus with experience, you can learn each of them one by one and gain experience and lessons at the same time.
absolutely !!! but all takes time there is no easy money here unless you are lucky to find Gems in which once in a million chances .
there had been many people that earn from Gems but there are also thousands of investors lose in this finding because all they got is scam projects.
find your chance in time but never rush, always keep head down but mind up so opportunity will be on your way.
But for me, it was good to have a small profit at least I was safe and consistent rather than looking for a gem to become rich instantly when we just also had lost millions before we get it. We have to realize and understand that it is not a game that we need luck nor this is gambling but having knowledge towards the market is of great advantage over those who have nothing. If we don't just seek additional knowledge, therefore, I'm going to say that we are not far from getting success but we are very close to it. It only just takes time and surely the moment has come someday.
Activity: 592
Merit: 116
September 09, 2021, 10:26:37 AM
Do what you understand about the market, never try to trade if you don't understand at all where the price is going like trading with coins promoted by influencers because it will usually result in losses in the end, try to always use a method that you already understand if You want to enter the market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
September 09, 2021, 10:13:00 AM
i learned about
Japanese candles
classic analysis
EW theory
harmonic analysis

RSI
MACD
stoch rsi
and volume profile

To be a successful trader you must have all these qualities. You also need to have adequate knowledge about trading. You have to understand every signal.Only if you can do all this work can you be considered a successful trader.
Yes, knowledge is really needed to be a trader and it's one of the important things that must be owned,
besides that we have to be smart in analyzing because after all it is part of trading,
Becoming a successful trader is not something easy and I think it has to go through a process
Of course, success is rigor and a stumbling and bumpy journey to the turning point of a career and although knowledge indicators are part of trading but honestly, to decide a successful trader, this mess can't be the key to that door because we are in possession of an equivalent condition, the diversification of knowledge is just a story sooner or later. However, the crowd of traders of the present only gives the title of success to a few traders, the difference and especially perhaps the answer that each of us needs to think about, sometimes knowledge can't be as important as will and opinion
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
September 09, 2021, 06:47:43 AM

Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
September 09, 2021, 06:09:34 AM

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
September 09, 2021, 04:09:28 AM
i learned about
Japanese candles
classic analysis
EW theory
harmonic analysis

RSI
MACD
stoch rsi
and volume profile

To be a successful trader you must have all these qualities. You also need to have adequate knowledge about trading. You have to understand every signal.Only if you can do all this work can you be considered a successful trader.
Yes, knowledge is really needed to be a trader and it's one of the important things that must be owned,
besides that we have to be smart in analyzing because after all it is part of trading,
Becoming a successful trader is not something easy and I think it has to go through a process
Activity: 117
Merit: 28
September 08, 2021, 10:17:43 PM
i learned about
Japanese candles
classic analysis
EW theory
harmonic analysis

RSI
MACD
stoch rsi
and volume profile

There is only one way to success, it is simple, patient enough, and mentally strong enough
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
September 07, 2021, 02:31:14 PM
i learned about
Japanese candles
classic analysis
EW theory
harmonic analysis

RSI
MACD
stoch rsi
and volume profile

Besides the above,

1. kindly keep updating yourself on news and updates around the coin you have invested.
2. Always have a part of amount in hand to average any loss.
3. Patience is the key. So never panic when the market goes up at a sudden or when it falls down at a sudden. Never sell or buy when the market is manipulated.
4. Focus on safeguarding your funds always. Choose the best exchanges and activate all security features given in the best exchanges.
5. Always have a deep study on the coin you are going to invest.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 07, 2021, 01:22:40 PM
To become a successful trader, you must have to develop certain trading strategies. It is important for a successful trader to set a stop loss. Investors have to improve their skills. To be a successful trader, you must have a plan of managing your trading. It is most important to have tolerance in trading.
Risk tolerance.

That's it.

Actually, you don't have to aim for becoming a successful trader, what's better to hear is that you're a profitable trader. Well, that's description is way better but people also describe it just as the same.

But everyone has different meaning for success.
Pages:
Jump to: