Pages:
Author

Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy? - page 6. (Read 4400 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
August 30, 2019, 03:32:03 AM
BNB is a beautiful coin that deserves your attention and investment.  BNB has great potential and ambitions for the future.  I am sure that he will still show himself well.  As before.
After the last dump days, I think BNB has lost a lot of genuine investors.
lending Binance has been successful beyond expectations, but deep inside it's a trap.
There are many journalists who say that CZ set a big trap for those who want to lend, buy BNB with high price and then deposit it into Binance's account.
The price immediately dropped to over 11.2% the next day.
This is really a deadly trap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2019, 03:17:51 AM
BNB is a beautiful coin that deserves your attention and investment.  BNB has great potential and ambitions for the future.  I am sure that he will still show himself well.  As before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 30, 2019, 03:11:04 AM
I have been focusing on the BB for quite a while and the exhibition is astounding even with the market conditions that have happened behind this, yet I chose to get it and still hold ethereum
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 29, 2019, 08:42:52 PM
Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"

Using BNB Coin to get transaction fee discounts, it seems currently not very profitable. Transaction fee discounts are currently only 25% and I think it's not too large compared to other coin exchangers. In my opinion it is more profitable using BNB Coin to take part in the IEO organized by Binance.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
August 29, 2019, 07:10:34 PM
Binance is a very interesting and well made project, so yeah, it's a good idea to have some of its tokens in your portfolio I think. They are doing very well and know how to rule their coin chart.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
August 28, 2019, 07:38:44 PM
All together for Everybody who is into cryptocurrency speculations to win and not to lose. At that point all speculators must get tied up with something that they can make benefit out of it either for a present moment or for long haul.
I believe binance coin BNB is the best altcoin aside from Bitcoin and ethereum with the most potential for growth. BNB along with litecoin should be number 1 on any investors list for investments
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
August 27, 2019, 09:48:04 PM
BNB Coin is one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world with a very active trading volume especially in the Binance exchange itself, many investors who buy BNB coin. BNB coin itself was introduced by the Binance development team as one of the coin choice of investors. This BNB coin has consistently increased its price to a higher level because in exchange Binance gets more investors on its platform that buys the BNB coin. I think this BNB coin is suitable for the main long term investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 27, 2019, 07:28:34 PM
Binance coin BNB is as of now one of the cryptocurrency that merits purchasing and holding as long as possible.
I like the fact that binance is a very serious exchange and is led by the right leader, binance is constantly creating a viable use case for BNB making it have a constant demand in the cryptocurrency market.
We can clearly observe that the cost increment from the primary dispatch as of recently has beaten the cost of a large portion of its rivals as far as rate development.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
August 27, 2019, 05:53:23 PM
I don't really follow BNB, it's just that BNB is currently experiencing a pretty big price discount, in my opinion, having some is a good thing and also as we know if Binance is holding an IEO, our bnb can also be used to try their luck at their ieo, but if you only have a few bnb (< 5) you must join consortium community for binance ieo it's just that you have to be careful because many communities are fake or scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 27, 2019, 05:39:39 PM
Binance is a good exchange, but don't forget that they are not regulated. BNB is overhyped and it doesn't cost so much as it is now. Look at how the price is decreasing while they don't post any news. The trend doesn't look good to me.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 27, 2019, 05:31:19 PM
Bnb is widely known of its popularity these days, that's why it has been growing definitely on demand. Even though bearish market hindered potential growth of altcoins, it remained stable and strong for several months. Because of that record, buying will be worth it for bnb coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 27, 2019, 05:00:57 PM
BNB is a great altcoin to invest in with great potentials and value. Considering the ICO price of BNB and where it started from, I think it is a good coin and worth buying into. It has so many qualities over other altcoins and also a great opportunity to invest in the great exchange, binance. To me, BNB is worth buying because it has value.
copper member
Merit: 0
August 27, 2019, 02:00:51 PM
Binance has showed a massive development speed during the last two years, but I paid attention to recent issues around Binance that influenced its users. Binance jersey got compromised, Binance.com was hacked several times but the CEO says it is all good guys.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
August 26, 2019, 11:05:26 AM
Binance has all the fundamentals to make it grow. As the utility token for one of the biggest and most innovative exchange, bnb has all it takes to grow in price and in influence. I see it at top four very soon.

Yes you're right,
BNB has everything that altcoin needs right now. they have the potential to be the best. large exchange can have a strong influence on the price of their coins. we take the example of yesterday. Binance can prove that even BNB tokens are very valuable. they can get the BNB token price back to the highest price, in just a few months.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
August 25, 2019, 11:53:21 PM
There are many reasons why Binance Coins are good enough to buy. The first Exchange of binance is now widely believed by many people and the volume of trading continues to increase. As a trader, trading fees must be taken into account and if we trade in binance, Bnb will get a fee discount. other than that the IEO program that requires having a BNB certainly makes everyone BNB HOLD to get a ticket.
Activity: 350
August 25, 2019, 07:16:17 PM
BNB is a successful token backed by a very trustworthy and popular exchange (Binance), that is why its price is increasing fastly despite the actual crypto market. It is definitely worth to buy BNB, especially if you trade often in Binance, it will benefit you in many ways. 
Activity: 924
August 25, 2019, 07:01:28 PM
Sure, BNB is always good decision to invest and make a good profit. This exchange always will be forward exchange and for that reason coin price will growing up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 25, 2019, 06:30:23 PM
Buying of BNB coin base on the current market, is very good to invest, because the BNB has a prospect in the future time, and the current prize will be more profitable for a short period of time investment.
August 25, 2019, 05:49:32 PM
BNB is such a great and wonder coin which is worth buying. It is the only coin that can help you to invest in binance, the top cryptocurrency exchange. Being the product that fuels the exchange alone makes it worth buying into and waiting for returns because of its greats potentials or momentum. I think it is good or worth to buy BNB.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future
August 25, 2019, 04:54:48 PM
Binance has all the fundamentals to make it grow. As the utility token for one of the biggest and most innovative exchange, bnb has all it takes to grow in price and in influence. I see it at top four very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: