Pages:
Author

Topic: What do we know about Gonzague Gay-Bouchery (of Mt Gox)? - page 2. (Read 10922 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

From his Instagram, which is now not available (as predicted).

Please someone make some mem of the image above.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Mark was Alexandre first company's server master for a few years. And this is the company who got mark visa for Japan.
After they "used" all the money from this first company they just left to create Tibanne and MtGox.

Mark is/was just a intelligent geek and Alexandre the "brain". But at the end they just failed as Alexandre did with his first company, but in a much bigger scale !

If you are looking for your bitcoin, you should also look at Alexandre action!

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Phinnaeus, IEEE and what you posted there has nothing to do with this case.

Back on topic, Gonzague now made his instagram account private.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
BLOGROLL

Benoa Blog
Tokyo Street View
Blogroll !blog ownership. They're fellow Frenchmen in a foreign city.

This one is definitely his: http://www.tokyostreetview.com/blog/
Indeed

As for the other, perhaps you brainiacs can glean something from the below, for it's basically beyond me.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040618063621/http://benoa.net/benoa.html

Publications
GSM, GPRS and EDGE Performance: This second Edition provides a complete overview of the entire GSM system. GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) is the digital transmission technique widely adopted in Europe and supported in North America. It features comprehensive descriptions of GSM’s main evolutionary milestones - GPRS, (General Packet Radio Services) is a packet-based wireless communication service that promises data rates from 56 up to 114 Kbps and continuous connection to the Internet for mobile phone and computer users. AMR and EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment), and such developments have now positioned GERAN (GSM/EDGE Radio Access Network) as a full 3G radio standard. The radio network performance and capabilities of GSM, GPRS, AMR and EDGE solutions are studied in-depth by using revealing simulations and field trials.
John Wiley & Sons - ISBN 0470866942

ARQ Considerations for the new GSM/EDGE Flexible Layer One
11th IEEE International Conference on Networks (ICON 2003)
2003 September 28 - October 1 in Sydney (Australia)
Introducing the GERAN Flexible Layer One Concept

IEEE Wireless Communications - QoS in Next-generation Wireless Multimedia Communications Systems
2003 June Vol.10 No.3

IP Multimedia Services Improvements in the GSM/EDGE Radio Access Network
57th IEEE Semiannual Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC2003 Spring)
2003 April 22 - 25 in Jeju (Korea)

Flexible Layer One for the GSM/EDGE Radio Access Network (GERAN)
10th IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT2003)
2003 February 23 - March 1 in Tahiti (French Polynesia)

Advances in 3G Enhanced Technologies for Wireless Communications: Broadband wireless communications is profoundly impacting our daily lives, and energizing numerous research projects globally. A compilation of the cutting edge work of leading researchers and engineers from major telecommunications firms worldwide, this timely volume offers you in-depth knowledge of the various technical regimes for implementing third generation (3G) wireless mobile communications systems, and covers the latest enhanced techniques likely to become future standards in 3.5G or 3GPP2. Indispensable for practicing professionals and students, this volume helps you fully understand the concepts behind third generation standards and identify key directions in which research is needed. The book includes chapters on 3G wideband CDMA enhanced technologies, CDMA 2000 high speed packet transmission, EDGE, software radio, and the wireless internet.
Artech House - ISBN 1580533027

Speech Capacity Enhancements in the GSM/EDGE Radio Access Network
9th IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT2002)
2002 June 23 - 26 in Beijing (China)

GERAN - Evolution of GSM/EDGE towards 3G Mobile Services
8th IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT2001)
2001 June 4 - 7 in Bucharest (Romania)

Honestly, this is all I know of IEEE without having to go to Wikipedia to get back up to speed:

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/networks/bitcoin-gives-an-edge-to-amazon-competitors

http://www.coindesk.com/entrepreneur-roger-ver-1m-bitcoin-donation/
legendary
Do they really look like criminals?

Your call!
legendary
BLOGROLL

Benoa Blog
Tokyo Street View

This one is definitely his: http://www.tokyostreetview.com/blog/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
How are they not in jail yet?
BLOGROLL

Benoa Blog
Tokyo Street View
legendary
BLOGROLL

Benoa Blog
Tokyo Street View
http://web.archive.org/web/20051226230354/http://www.nihoncar.com/about.html

ABOUT US

NIHON CAR AND BIKE is created by two expats living in Japan that are truly passionate about everything that can be driven. NCB (Nihon Car and Bike) is owned by B.M. and G.-A.G.

The Motorcycle section is headed by B.M., a young and talented Graphic Designer. B.M. is the founder of NIHON CAR & BIKE. As a designer in an advertising agency, B.M. worked a lot on the promotion of Japanese big brand motorcycles like Honda.

The Car section is headed by G.-A.G., who is also the founder of the technology website Akihabara News and CEO of the Japanese company HIC, the parent company of the online shop site GeekStuff4U.com.

The English translations of the car and motorcycle news are handled by S.D., who works for a very big Japanese manufacturer of electronics equipment in Europe.

We would like to thank G.LM. and M.-F.D. for their help on the French texts, as well as our own technical genius V.T. without whom we would not have been able to set up this website. Finally, we would like to thank the SOROBANGEEKS association, the leading French group when it comes to mobility solutions, for hosting NCB on their servers.

If you want to get in touch with the editor of the Nihon Car & Bike website, please use the form. All questions and remarks will be answered and handled as long as they are in line with our activities of Nihon Car and Bike. We thank you for your understanding.

B.M. & G-A.G.

Yes, I linked that in my first post. But what does that have to do with Benoa?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Do they really look like criminals?
legendary
http://web.archive.org/web/20051226230354/http://www.nihoncar.com/about.html

ABOUT US

NIHON CAR AND BIKE is created by two expats living in Japan that are truly passionate about everything that can be driven. NCB (Nihon Car and Bike) is owned by B.M. and G.-A.G.

The Motorcycle section is headed by B.M., a young and talented Graphic Designer. B.M. is the founder of NIHON CAR & BIKE. As a designer in an advertising agency, B.M. worked a lot on the promotion of Japanese big brand motorcycles like Honda.

The Car section is headed by G.-A.G., who is also the founder of the technology website Akihabara News and CEO of the Japanese company HIC, the parent company of the online shop site GeekStuff4U.com.

The English translations of the car and motorcycle news are handled by S.D., who works for a very big Japanese manufacturer of electronics equipment in Europe.

We would like to thank G.LM. and M.-F.D. for their help on the French texts, as well as our own technical genius V.T. without whom we would not have been able to set up this website. Finally, we would like to thank the SOROBANGEEKS association, the leading French group when it comes to mobility solutions, for hosting NCB on their servers.

If you want to get in touch with the editor of the Nihon Car & Bike website, please use the form. All questions and remarks will be answered and handled as long as they are in line with our activities of Nihon Car and Bike. We thank you for your understanding.

B.M. & G-A.G.

Am I reading that right? He didn't help with the translation?
I think you got that first one wrong, seems to be someone else (and totally out of his style).

Hello and welcome to my photolog ! After 24 years in France, 6 months in Switzerland, 5 years in Finland, 3 years in China (where I started this blog), I am now settled in Japan where I have been living for 7 years. Most recent photos taken with an Canon EOS 5D Mark III and the following Canon lenses (my dream team) : 16-35mm/f2.8L, 24-70mm/f2.8L II, 50mm/f1.2L, 70-200mm/f4.0L, 135mm/f2.0L and 300mm/f4.0L. You can also check my Reviews of Canon equipment.
My other websites are :
www.benoa.net my very first website, where I gathered the photos I took during the past 14 years throughout the world during my too frequent business trips and not frequent enough holidays.
image-japan.net a website dedicated to Tokyo and Japan, with my best photos!
Enjoy my photos and do not hesitate to leave your mark by posting comments.
He links Gonzague's site(s) and may be linked, but you're looking at someone else (http://jp.linkedin.com/in/benoa)
legendary
I think you got that first one wrong, seems to be someone else (and totally out of his style).

Hello and welcome to my photolog ! After 24 years in France, 6 months in Switzerland, 5 years in Finland, 3 years in China (where I started this blog), I am now settled in Japan where I have been living for 7 years. Most recent photos taken with an Canon EOS 5D Mark III and the following Canon lenses (my dream team) : 16-35mm/f2.8L, 24-70mm/f2.8L II, 50mm/f1.2L, 70-200mm/f4.0L, 135mm/f2.0L and 300mm/f4.0L. You can also check my Reviews of Canon equipment.
My other websites are :
www.benoa.net my very first website, where I gathered the photos I took during the past 14 years throughout the world during my too frequent business trips and not frequent enough holidays.
image-japan.net a website dedicated to Tokyo and Japan, with my best photos!
Enjoy my photos and do not hesitate to leave your mark by posting comments.
legendary
Activity: 332
Merit: 253
Glad to hear he may have some considerable net worth. More assets to attach in the bankruptcy.
Okay, for some reason he sometimes also uses the name Gonzague-Alexandre Gay (Guess his full name is Gonzague-Alexandre Gay-Bouchery). He used to be CEO at HIC-international(.com), which operates a number of gadget-related sites.

Personal info: http://who.is/whois/akiba.us

He looks and sounds like a veritably sympathetic guy. Looks can be deceptive though!
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

I know a lot of 'Bakers' who have not baked a muffin in their life.  I do find the suggestion of 'homosexual debauchery' inherent in his name wildly amusing though, and always have.  Ya, it's juvenile.  Sue me.

I'm being serious here. Whatever coverup is going on, this guy is in on it. And why did he delete his Google Plus account just recently?

Ummm...because he just lost/stole almost half a BILLION dollars worth of other people's money, and many of them not the most kindly and understanding of people maybe?

Pages:
Jump to: