Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you define as success? - page 2. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
March 13, 2017, 04:17:54 PM
For me, word "Success" is:  Get everything you want  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 13, 2017, 03:52:37 PM
when you go to the grocery store and can buy a whole bread without stealing it.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
March 13, 2017, 01:21:16 PM
suc·cess
səkˈses/Submit
noun
the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
"the president had some success in restoring confidence"
synonyms:   favorable outcome, successfulness, successful result, triumph; Hollywood ending

When I think of success in life I think of the perfect life one that everyday is the best possible day you could have. If not the best possible close to it, what do you think it takes to get to live like that and what do you think its like to live like that?

I think success is when we have reached the highest point in our targets and already make his parents and the people we care
Activity: 158
March 13, 2017, 11:28:25 AM
my define just success is a journey not a destination  Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 13, 2017, 11:22:44 AM
id say success is achieveing your goals. doesnt matter how small or big the goals are =)
Activity: 168
March 11, 2017, 03:02:49 PM
Each individual has his own, individual and unique perception of the world. First of all, a person's vision of the concept of success depends on a huge number of personal characteristics. This includes both the character as a whole and some of its components separately. Well, for example, ambitiousness, emotionality, temperament and others. And on this, someone has enough title of the best master - the inventor in his native quarter, and someone is not enough and the Nobel Prize! Someone is glad that his wife and two children are fond of him at home, and someone is passionately seeking love from the people of both hemispheres of our planet! For someone, a loaf of bread is the most precious and desired thing, and for someone a million is not money! For some, success is the ability to put in their toilet a golden toilet bowl, for others - the opportunity to help people and feel needed.
I agree with you completely. Each person perceives success in their own way, because everyone has their own success. Everyone has their own goals in life, and at their achievement, this is already a success. I have so far been successful only in relation to women, otherwise I have a complete failure.
Activity: 34
March 11, 2017, 09:43:29 AM
Each individual has his own, individual and unique perception of the world. First of all, a person's vision of the concept of success depends on a huge number of personal characteristics. This includes both the character as a whole and some of its components separately. Well, for example, ambitiousness, emotionality, temperament and others. And on this, someone has enough title of the best master - the inventor in his native quarter, and someone is not enough and the Nobel Prize! Someone is glad that his wife and two children are fond of him at home, and someone is passionately seeking love from the people of both hemispheres of our planet! For someone, a loaf of bread is the most precious and desired thing, and for someone a million is not money! For some, success is the ability to put in their toilet a golden toilet bowl, for others - the opportunity to help people and feel needed.
Activity: 146
December 05, 2016, 07:11:18 AM
Living a life based on our own expectations and goals.The more we strive better than yesterday the more success you will feel.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
December 05, 2016, 07:05:42 AM
Once, I fully disassambled and repaired a laptop with a hairclip. That's how I define my success. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010
December 05, 2016, 05:47:58 AM
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Activity: 4
December 05, 2016, 05:04:42 AM
Very simple. Achieving your goal. However, don't bother anyone else for your own success.
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
December 05, 2016, 02:02:27 AM
Success would be making the best out of your circumstances and resources while helping those around you.
Activity: 212
Merit: 250
December 05, 2016, 02:00:11 AM
There are many definitions of success, depending on how you define it. You want a successful career, or have a successful life.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
December 04, 2016, 11:48:07 PM
suc·cess
səkˈses/Submit
noun
the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
"the president had some success in restoring confidence"
synonyms:   favorable outcome, successfulness, successful result, triumph; Hollywood ending

When I think of success in life I think of the perfect life one that everyday is the best possible day you could have. If not the best possible close to it, what do you think it takes to get to live like that and what do you think its like to live like that?
Pages:
Jump to: