Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do during blood waves? - page 12. (Read 1020 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

Me, when I've got a pending trade that didn't get filled because of crashing prices, I just wait it out. Losses aren't realized up until you sell at a losing price.

Yeah, agree. But my last "loses", that I bought right before summer blood wave, I was waiting then 5 months to sell it with buy price or small profit. If cash accumulated with those unsuccess investmens was avaliable all that time I could made much more profit. So sometimes its better to sell with small lose than wait 5 months for recovery Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
February 04, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

me playing some board games like agricula and catan with some of my friends do some stuff that can take my time away to computer hehe and hanging out with girls so i cant think about my porfolio hehe.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 04, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Me, when I've got a pending trade that didn't get filled because of crashing prices, I just wait it out. Losses aren't realized up until you sell at a losing price.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
February 04, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
Zilch. I have so little fiat these days there's no point putting any more into crypto. It would produce a piffling return even if it went beyond the moon. It's also pointless selling anything.

Rivers of blood come with the territory. One of the most interesting things about them is seeing how they pan out compared to previous ones. I'm waiting with baited breath.
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
February 04, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
Buying the dip can generate compelling returns. I'd probably buy more coins for it is an opportunity to get it on a cheaper price. All you.need to do is to find quality coins and hodl,regardless of how much the digital assets fluctuate in value.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 04, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

During blood waves, I buy more...Waves  Grin
Seriously, the old adage "buy low, sell high" is always in my mind. So anytime there's a bearish trend I'm ready to invest.
I take this blood waves an opportunity as I need this in order for us to have more than profit in the future, let us all be positive when it comes especially to bitcoin but when it comes to altcoins let  us just think twice and study first what is happening to that certain coin before investing.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
February 04, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

During blood waves, I buy more...Waves  Grin
Seriously, the old adage "buy low, sell high" is always in my mind. So anytime there's a bearish trend I'm ready to invest.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
February 04, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
It depends. If I have capital during bloodbath, I'd probably buy more coins for it is an opportunity to get it on a cheaper price. If not, I'll just stay calm and wait till the market recovers again. Panic will only bring you harm. Hodl and wait is the best thing to do.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 04, 2018, 09:56:40 AM
Simple just trade if you want to. Dumps! Dumps! that word is frustrating just the sound of it makes my heart pound like crazy and minding my losses to it. If you have a fresh start then do buy some coins. Although if you are holding a long term investment make sure you won't touch it unless it's a rainy day. If you're starting fresh then do it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?
In fact, nowadays is a good time to buy altcoins in your moneybox, what you previously could not afford to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
when the market is in red I prefer to find more information about altcoin so that I can decide which coin I can buy at the time of this decline. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
February 04, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
During blood waves i stay calm, feeling and acting like Mr.Bean on a rollercoaster ride and buying waves. No, literally i am buying Waves.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
February 04, 2018, 09:07:30 AM
Cryptofeels deserve to be bookmarked, can't stop admiring this website Smiley During the strong dumps if you still have your money in crypto it usualy pointles to try trading something. Day trading is unpredictable and pumps are hardly expected. On friday we had all coins from the first page of coinmarketcap covered in blood. During that time I prefer to stop trading and do some research on the upcoming ICOs (and maybe get some bounties from their campaigns). It takes a lot of time so it is hadr to do it during the  uptrend.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 08:55:06 AM
What a site.. lol.. really matches the feel during this blood bath..
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
for me it's no problem I'm always active trading to find those little coins better than looking for big profits that would be disappointed because the current market is not as stable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
February 04, 2018, 08:26:10 AM
Woah ! Like that site man! Music really matches with the red blood bath market LOL!
I take pause when the market are in red days, I don't feel trading on that kind of situation. I might get crazy when I continue trading when its still down.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 04, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
I always look for a money every time the market fall so I can buy more coins specially with bitcoin. Well, I experienced this thing a lot and this time I am more confident because I know bitcoin can bounce back. I just need to stay away myself from negative news so I will not trade with shit emotion.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 04, 2018, 07:21:53 AM
Who's the genius that made that site? LOL

Personally I just simply got used to these dips/crashes that I pretty much don't care anymore. Though I'd definitely much prefer bitcoin to go higher as I was already planning on buying myself a new laptop. I definitely wouldn't want to purchase at prices this low. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 07:13:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: