Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you Do When You Run Out of Money to BUY During Such a Great Opportunity? - page 6. (Read 2706 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
Do I now wait until we go to the moon (or at least another high)? Do I try to day trade this?
it depends on your strategy and how much risk you are willing to take. you can get some more money in and invest that too. or you can wait for the recovery of some of the things you invested in and dump them to buy some others that are performing better. or you can just hold those which you think will have a good recovery until they do and convert them all back to bitcoin.

How would you approach this?
as far as bitcoin drop goes I have bought some with the money I could afford to spare.
for altcoins I have been waiting for this drop to start investing in a couple. I actually prefer small number of coins instead of over-diversifying. I have already sold 1 of them because I didn't like the performance of it and added the funds to the others.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I STOP BEING GREEDY Smiley

that is a huge issue if you start being greedy. you always should mange the risks you are taking and you usually do that by investing a manageable amount of money. i know it is very tempting and you may even be 99.99% sure that there is pure profit in buying more and investing more but it is not a wise decision to go out of your previous plans.
there is no harm in increasing the amount of investment a little bit though. for example increasing it by 10% just because you are nearly sure there is a rise but it should still be within reasonable limits to manage the risks.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
So, I'm loving that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are crashing. It's been giving me plenty of opportunities to buy in on the markets. However, the markets are so low that I've bought ALL IN with my funds.

Here's the problem...

So many cryptocurrency markets are tanking... which means there are SO many opportunties to make money. But I can't buy anymore, because I'm all bought in.

Do I now wait until we go to the moon (or at least another high)? Do I try to day trade this?

The waiting is killing me and I want to play in the markets more!

As much as I want to buy in this dip, I don't have the funds as well. I have money but I already put it aside for more pressing priorities. And I'm salivating right now, LOL. I'm oozing from the prospect of getting the price so cheap right now. But just like you I have to wait till I really get something on my end to buy maybe in a few days. I'm not borrowing from someone else, I'm looking at the returns from my offline business and I'm willing to invest it into bitcoin later. I hope I'm not late when I have my funds ready because right now is a perfect buying point not just for me, but for others as well. I guess patience is a virtue after all.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
If you go all in in bitcoin it is ok and you can hold them for a long time and wait for the price that you can make a good or huge profit it will be depends in you but always monitor the price if you make huge profit just sell it..
Before you can buy in altcoin where has also a great opportunity to buy and hold for a long time like litecoin ethereum and other crypto..
since the price right now is low and you are out of funds there are some ways that you can earn few earnings .. if you can go in altcoin section there are announcement that giving bounties and earn few altcoin that you can exchange once release in exchanges.. or do some task in services section and earn few bitcoin that you can use to buy for altcoin..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
I'm in the same boat, no cash....but I'm not entirely convinced that
it's a screaming buy opportunity just yet. We may have further to fall,
and if you start buying in too early, well, it's just too early!  I have no
choice but to be patient until I get some money anyway. 
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I Day Trade Cryptocurrency and Profit Daily
So, I'm loving that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are crashing. It's been giving me plenty of opportunities to buy in on the markets. However, the markets are so low that I've bought ALL IN with my funds.

Here's the problem...

So many cryptocurrency markets are tanking... which means there are SO many opportunties to make money. But I can't buy anymore, because I'm all bought in.

The waiting is killing me and I want to play in the markets more!
Pages:
Jump to: