Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with your btc? - page 3. (Read 55823 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2016, 05:23:17 AM
Well, i always spend my bitcoins into gambling and sometimes i also do trading with my bitcoins too. In my country, there is no shop that accept bitcoins, so i only can spend it online.

Yeah spending them is limited at a moment and the country where I live doesn't even support online shopping as it involves huge shipping costs which is not at all affordable for me.

something that is not good for us is something that does have a price that is not natural. just as online stores based bitcoin, where they provide a considerable cost and did not give the price of a standard like other online shops. But have you ever thought, that there are some online stores that give a higher price but also provide benefits that are not available in other online shops ..??

I have never purchased anything online but I have heard that purse.io is the best site for online shopping with bitcoin as price is lower and they offers you attractive discounts if you purchase with bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
October 12, 2016, 05:22:00 AM
I invest in some projects that I think will really take off well after a year or two. and then with some bitcoin , I keep them as it is in my wallet. Sometimes I trade when there is a news or announcements. IMO people should invest some of their bitcoin in good Altcoins and then keep some bitcoin as investment. This will diversify your bitcoin and helps you to manage the risks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 12, 2016, 05:20:10 AM
Well, i always spend my bitcoins into gambling and sometimes i also do trading with my bitcoins too. In my country, there is no shop that accept bitcoins, so i only can spend it online.

Yeah spending them is limited at a moment and the country where I live doesn't even support online shopping as it involves huge shipping costs which is not at all affordable for me.

something that is not good for us is something that does have a price that is not natural. just as online stores based bitcoin, where they provide a considerable cost and did not give the price of a standard like other online shops. But have you ever thought, that there are some online stores that give a higher price but also provide benefits that are not available in other online shops ..??
Activity: 812
October 12, 2016, 04:52:18 AM

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 12, 2016, 04:37:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 12, 2016, 04:11:52 AM
Well I am pretty boring when it comes to what I am doing with my bitcoin. Basicly my bitcoin is sitting in my wallet for a long time and that's it.
I convert fiat to bitcoin and then keep it there as a long term investment.

Holding is really boring process of making profits from it and it is time consuming too as we never know when the price will go higher so that we can sell them and make descent profits from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 04:10:28 AM
Well I am pretty boring when it comes to what I am doing with my bitcoin. Basicly my bitcoin is sitting in my wallet for a long time and that's it.
I convert fiat to bitcoin and then keep it there as a long term investment.
Activity: 812
October 12, 2016, 03:48:57 AM
Sold all of it because the price is stagnant or still dropping.

When I do get it, I immediately convert it into fiat since it has proven itself to be nothing but a bad investment since I climbed on board 13 months ago.
did you think about it as a bad investment opportunity when it cost like 10 dollars a few years ago? who can be sure that the price wont raise that much as it did again or it can reach even bigger heights
You can do allot more with your bitcoin i dont know why people are holding them so long becuase you wont make money with the bitcoin by just holding
them for that logn you know.

Yeah and holding can give you good money only if price goes higher in future and you will be making profits only if you are holding higher volume of coins, and profits can go lower if price goes lower in coming years.
Activity: 338
October 12, 2016, 03:30:47 AM
Sold all of it because the price is stagnant or still dropping.

When I do get it, I immediately convert it into fiat since it has proven itself to be nothing but a bad investment since I climbed on board 13 months ago.
did you think about it as a bad investment opportunity when it cost like 10 dollars a few years ago? who can be sure that the price wont raise that much as it did again or it can reach even bigger heights
You can do allot more with your bitcoin i dont know why people are holding them so long becuase you wont make money with the bitcoin by just holding
them for that logn you know.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 12, 2016, 03:25:24 AM
Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I hold on to my Bitcoin and just keep on waiting for the Bitcoin to rise once again so that I can sell some against a profit.
I not plan on spending my Bitcoin because if you want to make some extra money you cannot spend the Bitcoin.

If you want to sell the bitcoin for the fiat, it is better just to spend it. You can help the adoption.
Activity: 465
October 04, 2016, 10:53:37 AM
Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
I hold on to my Bitcoin and just keep on waiting for the Bitcoin to rise once again so that I can sell some against a profit.
I not plan on spending my Bitcoin because if you want to make some extra money you cannot spend the Bitcoin.
Activity: 938
September 30, 2016, 08:00:01 AM
I am trading bitcoins to altcoins at a moment and trying to multiply my coins as using them in trading is always better then simply holding them as there is less opportunity to make profits in it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
September 30, 2016, 07:41:29 AM
I bought multiple items "mostly games and game accounts" using bitcoins, I use it mostly though for trading "daytrading it to local currencies" and holding some bitcoin cents for a price increase "and maybe an improbable $10,000 or so".
the same as I do. I am also happy to buy a variety of game software. now has a lot of third-party purchasers accept bitcoin for games. although their prices are a little more expensive. but I still love to shop with bitcoin.
Activity: 112
September 30, 2016, 07:39:14 AM
I bought multiple items "mostly games and game accounts" using bitcoins, I use it mostly though for trading "daytrading it to local currencies" and holding some bitcoin cents for a price increase "and maybe an improbable $10,000 or so".
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
September 28, 2016, 01:28:17 PM
I spend some of them online here on this forum and other digital goods forums, Suprisingly a large number of merchants "peer-to-peer deals" are starting to take BTC and some even only take it "even on other forms" probably because it's reversible, I also hold and wait for a price increase.
You right a large amount of people like to do deal with bitcoin payment and not only peer to peer but third parties and companies also like to adopt bitcoin for their companies as they know most of the people who are on digital world are using bitcoin for their payment.

That is right. It is better to use the bitcoin to buy things from stores. That will increase the circulation of the coin.
For now just few sites or company are accepting bitcoin as payment in some stores online but we are seeing now more people are adopting it so more stores will accept bitcoin as payment. just like brazil that they have 150 stores locally that can accept bitcoin as payment..
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 28, 2016, 01:03:41 PM
I spend some of them online here on this forum and other digital goods forums, Suprisingly a large number of merchants "peer-to-peer deals" are starting to take BTC and some even only take it "even on other forms" probably because it's reversible, I also hold and wait for a price increase.
You right a large amount of people like to do deal with bitcoin payment and not only peer to peer but third parties and companies also like to adopt bitcoin for their companies as they know most of the people who are on digital world are using bitcoin for their payment.

That is right. It is better to use the bitcoin to buy things from stores. That will increase the circulation of the coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 21, 2016, 06:07:11 PM
Activity: 115
September 21, 2016, 05:32:58 PM
Activity: 336
September 21, 2016, 10:07:09 AM
I do allot of things with my bitcoin i am investing with it i am tradeing with it and what i love to do the most is trading because everytime you trade something you make small profits.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 21, 2016, 10:06:48 AM
Re: What do you do with your btc?

I give them back for free to who want them...
but many people does not trust me...(lol)
Pages:
Jump to: