Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with your btc? - page 39. (Read 55823 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 27, 2016, 06:20:03 AM
There is only two ways to earn money.
1. Work and get paid.
2. Risk to gain more. Invest or gamble or lend. Anything where you could risk.

God Bless everyone! Good Luck! Wink

Activity: 409
Merit: 252
June 27, 2016, 05:40:03 AM
HODL.  Why spend it now?  Wait for the next peak.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 27, 2016, 05:30:01 AM
Currently, I am not gambling as waiting for better prices to sell off my stack of current BTC.
I hope I get really good value for what I am having with me.

Yeah gambling at this stage is not recommended as you cannot afford to loose anything at this stage, as you can get better returns if you hold your coins for halving and that may be even higher in compare to gambling.
I agree Smiley, holding our bitcoin and waiting for the price to reach our expectations like up to $1k price per bitcoin is a good price to sell our coins and secure our profits. Holding our bitcoins is also the safest method i know to continue making good profits without doing anything and less hassle than gambling or trading Grin.

Holding is an easiest way to earn profits from bitcoin as other methods of earning profits from it are risky and may allow us to loose our coins if our decision goes wrong.

Yeah you are right. Especially the halving is really close now, it's better to hold all your bitcoin and wait until the bitcoin's price increase so high and when that time happen, i will sell all my bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 27, 2016, 04:35:14 AM
Currently, I am not gambling as waiting for better prices to sell off my stack of current BTC.

Yeah gambling at this stage is not recommended as you cannot afford to loose anything at this stage, as you can get better returns if you hold your coins for halving and that may be even higher in compare to gambling.
I agree Smiley, holding our bitcoin and waiting for the price to reach our expectations like up to $1k price per bitcoin is a good price to sell our coins and secure our profits. Holding our bitcoins is also the safest method i know to continue making good profits without doing anything and less hassle than gambling or trading Grin.

Holding is an easiest way to earn profits from bitcoin as other methods of earning profits from it are risky and may allow us to loose our coins if our decision goes wrong.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 27, 2016, 03:15:23 AM

Activity: 714
June 27, 2016, 02:32:11 AM
Hello btc users! Just interested - how do you spend your BTC bitcoins?
Buy something, trading, maybe just collect and waiting for good price? Smiley
Maybe just collect and waiting for a good price or just want to withdraw just in case of emergency.😃
Absolutely it is very easy so that we can get a little profit from the price of bitcoin. After that cashing bitcoin we sell and use it to buy the necessities that we want.
Activity: 714
June 27, 2016, 01:46:38 AM
I just buy when there's a great buying opportunity. I try to set my buy targets so I could make the most profit. I am willing to hold much of what I have so I could maximize the potential earnings that holding bitcoin can give me. But I try to make it a point to spend some once in a while to contribute in my own little way to bitcoin as currency, and not solely as an investment.
Activity: 560
June 27, 2016, 12:21:57 AM
Maybe just collect and waiting for a good price or just want to withdraw just in case of emergency.😃
Activity: 896
June 26, 2016, 11:57:25 PM
I'm buying and holding mine.
thats the easiest and best thing to do in my opinion, no one can steal your money and you can make profit in a long run

i hope it will make me some money
Yes maybe it can be included into the investment and it is very easy to do.
Bitcoin buy and hold until the price is high it can make a good profit.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
June 26, 2016, 06:16:06 PM

Activity: 296
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2016, 04:26:05 PM
thats the easiest and best thing to do in my opinion, no one can steal your money and you can make profit in a long run

i hope it will make me some money
Activity: 394
June 26, 2016, 03:11:18 PM
im also buying and holding though i also do some bitcoin trading from time to time with other cryptos to earn a little bit
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 26, 2016, 03:07:34 PM
As we are into Web Hosting business, most our clients pay us in BitCoins. We then sometime use these BTC to buy things or simply get them converted for other purposes.
Keeping them has just proved profitable for us. Lets see what BTC is going to do in coming future.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
June 26, 2016, 01:49:41 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 26, 2016, 12:33:36 PM
I just want to collect a Bitcoin right now. because the value of bitcoin right now is very small value. so for me i am waiting to grow the price of BTC
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
June 26, 2016, 12:30:33 PM
Actually i have very low amount at the amount and trying to get more with trading and i hope will get more very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2016, 12:29:31 PM
Just holding for long term investment and some part of it using to trade with altcoins and it going to get some profit with good tips, it is easy to buy some stuff from online shops,paying utility bills and using to send funds to my friends because it cheapest way to transfer funds with very low fee.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2016, 12:25:58 PM
As of now holding it. More to it, earning more and adding to it. Finding out ways to gather more BTC from this forum. Planning to buy some BTC and mingle it what i am holding now. Waiting for the good moment.

I think you should wait for few days if you want to buy bitcoin, as price may drop in coming days, anything buying below $600 is a good price to buy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 26, 2016, 12:20:46 PM
As of now holding it. More to it, earning more and adding to it. Finding out ways to gather more BTC from this forum. Planning to buy some BTC and mingle it what i am holding now. Waiting for the good moment.
Activity: 504
June 26, 2016, 12:02:58 PM

Still buying at this stage? You should have done that months ago. It's already expensive to buy BTCBTCBTC at this point. Better let the price settle down first.

Doing the same atm, though the price is decreasing already, few days ago it was at it's highest point. Like they say, patience is a virtue, gotta wait and see how's it going to turn out in the future.

Though I withdraw some of the BTC from my wallet in case I really need some fast money, either way I am just keeping it, still haven't build a capital that I can actually start trading with it as well. Got to work more.
Pages:
Jump to: