Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you expect from the CRYPTO market in August? - page 7. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
The market is on bullish and you cannot miss it in any way. But, be careful on predicting as the market is not a predictable like element.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
We are facing a political and social revolution in these day when SEC will annunce the cryptocurrencies can be fairly traded in tradictional market as well - this is a huge point and you can't argue.

I hope we really find a solution in the world contest and overtake FIAT because it's justa a Scam!
Getting closer to that point.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
The community is actively watching how bitcoin price is now trading >$8,000!

The past experience says that it will continue to rise upwards and may reach unexpected prices one more time. Once the bitcoin starts going up it alway attracts investors to jump in and this liquid flow of the investors then makes sure that bitcoin will not be going down anytime sooner. This situation arises only few times when all the altcoins are dumping and bitcoin rising, meaning people are actually putting their assets in the bitcoin so that they wont miss the train here. Surely people are now thinking that bitcoin might go high in similar way it did last year and thus they will either hold, jump in, buy more and in the process it will keep rising itself very high.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
bitcoin will rise at least until the first half of the August before the SEC decision comes out about ETF and then we will see a small correction in price which will also be an excellent time to pick up some bitcoins at a small discount before the rise continues.

the crypto market aka altcoins will not change. and if bitcoin continues rising big time we will continue seeing altcoins get dumped harder.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I expect that the value will hover between 8k and 9k. I do hope that the value will increase more as we approach the end of the year.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
In my opinion, I think the crypto market will be more stable around the $8,000 - $9,000 price range. I don't think it will drop to the lows of 4k or 5k. I think it will either stay more or less where it is at the moment or go higher.
Activity: 92
The Future Of Work
I think the market in August will be volitile. And here we see the rapid collapse and price increases. We must be prepared for what can happen. Because it may fall and return to 4,000 $ to 5,000 $
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I think that in August may be the growth of altcoins. Much will depend on Bitcoin. If it falls, then altcoyn can be very hard.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
each person must have their own expectations, and some hope bitcoin up there also who expect bitcoin prices to go down because they have their own needs and to be honest I hope bitcoin prices go up.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
My hope is that cryptocurrency is getting known all over the world, its usage is increasing and the security of its transaction is getting better.
all crypto is legend across the country.
Activity: 204
ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
The community is actively watching how bitcoin price is now trading >$8,000!
Pages:
Jump to: