Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you expect Iota's price will be in 2years? - page 2. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
In my opinion, Iota can reach $ 20, but only with the update on the transaction platform, another factor that can prevent is the supply of 2.8 billion this I can agree with the above coments. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
IOTA is a shitcoin. My friend has a pending transcation for like 5 days. What is more the devs have complete control over your money, they can easly steal your funds I heard... Iota- worse than bcash

It not a shit coin, but a coin with many man problems. Like centralization. Like claiming to be the coin for IoT but still every washing machine will need to download mega-tons of data.

IOTA is very over prices until they solve the centralization and data problems.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
IOTA is a shitcoin. My friend has a pending transcation for like 5 days. What is more the devs have complete control over your money, they can easly steal your funds I heard... Iota- worse than bcash
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Personally, my educated guess would be 200USD?
what y'all guys think!

Impossible clearly. The supply if iota is 2.8 billion in circulating and this makes that target impossible. The ceiling price can be $10 or $15 at most, and beyond this is not possible and probable for me.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
why do we see so much IOTA spam here.

all by 2 post sock puppet shit accounts.

we need to lock these spamming accounts as soon as we see them, should be in noob jail for weeks anyway before being allowed to post on the main board.

BYTEBALL IS BETTER THAN IOTA AND COSTS 70 X LESS

check the total market cap of each product not the individual token price that means nothing.

iota is unproven buggy tech and probably will not work ...
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
Well it's been a pretty dramatic run over the last month for iota. i would be more interested in how high will it go by jan1st, because it has gone a long way up already, will it continue or is it plateauing already? Since dec 6th it seems to have slowed down which means it may drop a little soon instead which is what usually happens when coins rise so quickly. If you got in before 26th november you will have done well out of them already.
c15
Activity: 204
Personally i feel that this would follow ripples history that it went to 30k then back to around 2-3k satoshi value. Don't fall for the trap of the pump and dump groups thats why government is investigating bittrex cause their platform was used by these groups.
imo iota brings technological advancement to the field; so it is not defined by pump/dump "groups"
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Do you know how crazy is that prediction? The price is less than four dollars right now, and $200 is more than x50 of the actual price.

Seriously guys, you need to stop, you can not be millionaire just because iota's are falling from the clouds, you need to stop right now.

Why do you think that a coin who is less than four dollars is going to be more than $200 in just two years? You are crazy, it would need to have more than x3 of the actual marketcap of bitcoin, and that is something very difficult to reach.

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Personally i feel that this would follow ripples history that it went to 30k then back to around 2-3k satoshi value. Don't fall for the trap of the pump and dump groups thats why government is investigating bittrex cause their platform was used by these groups.
c15
100-200 usd
those ratios are so "sick", 50x; where do you see that. outside the field of Crypto:/
Activity: 140
100-200 usd
c15
what y'all guys think!
Pages:
Jump to: