Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 46243 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
I think that the price of Bitcoin is not going to stop rising. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing and with halving just around the corner, the price should be shooting up in the near future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
I think it will be widely used as an internet payment processor, but not as much in the real world.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I think bitcoin will have a stable price in the future and be pegged off major currencies and gold at a fixed price many multiples of what we see today.Its only a matter of time before major commodities will be purchased using it to eliminate middlemen and banking fees etc once a level of trust is built up and all the negative bullshit dissappears
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
I am pretty sure that the bitcoin or some coin like it and in this concept will take over the world someday since Gold and currencies have deficiencies within them.

I think Bitcoin will replace the world’s powerful fiat money USD. And All the online transaction will be through Bitcoin transaction only. All company will acquire bitcoin as transaction medium to reduce the wasted charges and Other taxes.

You nailed it, exactly same thing is gonna happen since many are adopting Bitcoin and also have lost faith in fiat paper, but I think it will take some time and there should be some events about Bitcoin to make it more popular to get into the mainstream . For example having partnership with some Ecommerce site and big Multinational companies will help Bitcoin to grow its popularity.
International companies could use bitcoin to speed up international transfers between their joint companies. Or they can save the cost of an urgent international bank transfer, which is usually huge. To achive this the most important thing is the stability of bitcoin price. Without it, international giants won't consider dealing with bitcoin, or just implement it in a smaller part of their business.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I hope we get noticed by some big investment firms. Not for B2B funding but from real time participating and speculation purposes.

Having pro traders active will make the current market manipulators gone forever.

And new market manipulation pro's will take their seats
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
I think bitcoin has a great future, judging from the present circumstances many of country already adopted bitcoin as an alternative payment,

even some of the stores already accepted bitcoin as payment and I heard that lot of giant company want to make bitcoin as a valid payment
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
Future is still foggy but in the last year there have been positive developments in the implementation of related technologies in the financial sector. Also good news are the positive solutions of the control organs for regulation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I hope we get noticed by some big investment firms. Not for B2B funding but from real time participating and speculation purposes.

Having pro traders active will make the current market manipulators gone forever.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Some new wallets will come, people will go massively into bitcoin and the price will increase.

This will give the developer a major incentive to built some nice features like smart contracts in the wallet and from there bitcoin will become the no 1 b2b platform.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
I am pretty sure that the bitcoin or some coin like it and in this concept will take over the world someday since Gold and currencies have deficiencies within them.

I think Bitcoin will replace the world’s powerful fiat money USD. And All the online transaction will be through Bitcoin transaction only. All company will acquire bitcoin as transaction medium to reduce the wasted charges and Other taxes.

You nailed it, exactly same thing is gonna happen since many are adopting Bitcoin and also have lost faith in fiat paper, but I think it will take some time and there should be some events about Bitcoin to make it more popular to get into the mainstream . For example having partnership with some Ecommerce site and big Multinational companies will help Bitcoin to grow its popularity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 294
on lst month,i guess that bitcoin will raise up to $400,and now its happen. and now i will guess bitcoin will raise up again until $600 for next year,and i will guess again after it. at least until end of 2016 i think bitcoin will reach $1000 again,who knows Smiley
yes i hope so.
But what if the price is actually down?do you think that better buy BTC at the time?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
on lst month,i guess that bitcoin will raise up to $400,and now its happen. and now i will guess bitcoin will raise up again until $600 for next year,and i will guess again after it. at least until end of 2016 i think bitcoin will reach $1000 again,who knows Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'm thinking that next year bitcoin will continue to raise in value as it has been.
I think we'll see at least bitcoin at a value of $1000 - $1500.
I'm looking forward for more people to adapt to bitcoin.
I hope it increases too but honestly we cannot see any stability in increase or stagnancy of price of bitcoin since there were lots of fluctuations of price.
I egree with you .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I guess that more bitcoin services will be around in the market, more bitcoin supply and more people interested to buy bitcoins.

Oh yeah definitely. The demand of Bitcoin is already on the rise, that is why the price is going up. Also, more and more shops are starting to accept Bitcoin which is great to see.
yeah I hope largest online shoping ebay will accept bitcoin. for now the news still confusing. hopefully in the near future bitcoin could be in major online stores as a payment option
For now i think that the problem is the block size, which could not handle lots of transaction if ebay would implement bitcoin as a payment, so in the near future the block size i hope to be solved.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I'm thinking that next year bitcoin will continue to raise in value as it has been.
I hope it increases too but honestly we cannot see any stability in increase or stagnancy of price of bitcoin since there were lots of fluctuations of price.
Activity: 322
Activity: 280
World adoption is definitely what I want to see personally in the future. It will happen, i know.

We maybe now, but don't forget if something happen with bitcoin I a doubt that they will be a world adoption.
For now I think that in the future bitcoin will be slowly getting more people to use it and the price of it will go up and and there will be a stable money of bitcoin if everyone use it.

I believe this will happen but it will take time and years for even half of the world to adapt to bitcoin. Not a lot of people are even aware of bitcoin.
I'm hoping for this to change as well and that bitcoin gets the success it deserves.
Activity: 434
World adoption is definitely what I want to see personally in the future. It will happen, i know.

We maybe now, but don't forget if something happen with bitcoin I a doubt that they will be a world adoption.
For now I think that in the future bitcoin will be slowly getting more people to use it and the price of it will go up and and there will be a stable money of bitcoin if everyone use it.
Activity: 387
Pages:
Jump to: