Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think about cardano’s ada? - page 2. (Read 589 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 21
I think Cardano is a solid project with a great team behind it. In my opinion, ADA is a good coin for long-term investment. Now Cardano is ranked as the 9th best coin on the coin market cap. It supports the feature of smart contracts with a few enhancements. I believe it’s better to invest in it than other cryptocurrencies, because I think the price of ADA will be $3 at the end of this year. So I am holding ADA.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
I believe in ADA, it`s very promising coin with good idea and team. Yes, it cost to hold for long-term this coin, because in the future it will get you a huge profit. Also, ADA takes a nice place in the market.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
I think cardano is a good investment, because I'm sure cardano prices will rise very high just like what happened to doge.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
I think Cardano and EOS are the two most promising currencies of 2018, but soon there will be a release of Tezos, which in many respects looks like a Cardano, see if it can compete or not.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 09:53:07 AM
Cardano which is considered to be the Japanese ethereum this is one great coin that has a awesome future  Cardona ada has an OK price in the cryptocurrency market and this price is likely going to rise in the nearest future so it's best to invest now
Activity: 126
Of course the familiar name is reassuring . but before you blindly rely is all a good check . In my opinion, not all so rosy as we
Activity: 196
is one of the best altcoins, and has good potential in the future, cardano is my favorite coin, and right now I am used for long-term investment, I hope cardano keeps performing best in the market, because cardano is a coin that has good value for now to the future, so cardano is very feasible for long-term investment.
Activity: 201
Cardano seems like it could be a good concept but it needs to still get alot of traction. The current "hype" around it is based on a concept with no workong platform or product. But the team does look strong af and hopefully they will be ready for the next bull run Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I think it is a good coin, you just have to be careful with coins like this because you never know what will end up happening. Buying a coin like ADA is something I call cautious buying, you know that there is a lot of potential for the coin to do well but at the same time you have to be aware that there are a lot of factors that could affect the coin which could lead to its failure.
Activity: 168
I highly appreciate Cardano's ADA.
They use third-generation Blockchain technology.
Make sure they have outstanding advantages.
Current price is the same low I think we should buy and keep ourselves.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
Cardano has been receiving a lot of interest recently. It is in top ten in coinmarketcap so I think it will rise.
Activity: 40
I imagine that Cardano and EOS are the two most encouraging coins of 2018, however soon there will be an arrival of Tezos, which in numerous regards resembles a Cardano, how about we check whether it can contend.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think Cardano has a chance to grow at least 5 times in the value till the end of this year! The project is quite promising, if there are available funds, you can buy a number of ADA coins at the current price of 0.12 $
Crypto was a good place to own money in the world. When the ADA gained a good boost for the future, it was withdrawn from the market and depreciated again. Good location among Altcoins.
Activity: 86
It is an incredible technological innovation of it kind.Cardano (ADA) will have a debit card upon project completion Imagine a crypto-currency that you can easily use for day-to-day shopping with a debit card. That’s quite a feat for a new coin, right? Well, that’s part of what is in the pipeline with the Cardano project. The launch of a debit card is part of what the developer team is currently working on. Given that real-life usability is part of what gives a cryptocurrency value, Cardano automatically stands out as one of the most practical coins in terms of utility. On this basis alone.
Activity: 299
Cardano is centre of solitary of the devaluated treasure gone thither,  it's gamester to appraise it and weight the graticule beforehand it daydream so as not to regret it later
Activity: 91
I think that Cardano’s future looks pretty bright, and Cardano is able to solve some problems better than its competitors. Additionally, the team behind this coin is extremely strong, which including people of a huge knowledge, background, and know-how about the industry.
copper member
Activity: 210
Now days many of traders investing in cardano because cardano has lot of potential and one the strongest coin with a promising platform to grow in the future. My many friends holding this coin from one year and they are happy with their decision because they are expecting very high from this coin in future.
In the virtual money market, Ada is a very popular Altco. It will gain very good value in the future. If you want to make money, you can buy it at this time.
Activity: 238
I agree with most of the strong points mentioned. Cardano has cutting-edge technology in terms of code, Proof of Stake and the diverse, variable use cases it offers.
Pages:
Jump to: