Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think about the NEO dip? - page 2. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
August 30, 2017, 01:14:53 AM
it has 2 main reaosns:
1. it was pumped hard and it needed to come down. so the dip that we see here is the result of that, and also there is the panic sell because of a dump that started because of the ATH of it.
2. bitcoin price is rising again, and each time bitcoin price goes up, the altcoins get dumped hard like this.

but pay attention because just like a huge pumpe has a big dump after it, the same way a huge dump like this has a big recovery after it too. which means price will reverse and come up when it reaches the bottom.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 11:18:46 PM
Ethereum, Neo and all other projects which derive their value from the sale of unregulated securities are going to tank over the next 6 months. Get out before you get wrecked.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 10:43:31 PM
Lol...it was just the whales playing games based on news. Weak hands will take a loss. Prise will eventually recover shortly. This is a great apportunity to get cheap NEO now.

I am not surprise if the U.S or China governments want to regulate icos. It is actually a good thing. It would protect everyone from scammers.
Activity: 34
August 29, 2017, 10:15:13 PM
Hello everyone. Was lurking a lot on this forum but i decided to create my account and also post something.
What are your thoughts on the recent price drop of NEO ?
Do you think its a panic sale because of the china ico news ?

I think its almost certainly related to that. Whether or not it recovers and goes on to prosper as everyone assumed it would yesterday though? I have no idea.

If they can't host any ICOs whats the point of NEO? Either the Chinese gov needs to clarify its position or i can see NEO going downhill fast.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 08:49:53 PM
The article government in China did this with 0% damage.
Some hopeless hodlers that bought the top was depressed dealt 80% damage
Bitcoin price dealt 20% damage.

Congratulations HODLERS  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
August 29, 2017, 08:35:04 PM
Hello everyone. Was lurking a lot on this forum but i decided to create my account and also post something.

Iam not sure why it dipped but it was a big hit?....Someone playing games before the ICO.....It happend very early in the morning or very late at night from oversees?
Not sure of a panic sale before the ICO because you think it would be a buy before the ICO?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 08:33:27 PM

I think its almost certainly related to that. Whether or not it recovers and goes on to prosper as everyone assumed it would yesterday though? I have no idea.
Activity: 7
August 29, 2017, 08:25:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: