Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think will happen to GPU mining? - page 2. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
vertcoin is going to be merged mine soon and community is still active . Price may go up in future with all the active developments and many gpu miners shifting to vertcoin.

Exactly..go vert go.!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Try give-me-coins ..you can mine vertcoin along with MON and PLX.
In my opinion vertcoin is giving same profit as of scrypt now but some time later it can be next LTC as Gpu miner's rushing to it.

Meanwhile MON and PLX can also have some surge if upvoted in cryptsy..
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/24yk8a/please_add_mon_vtc_team_release_mergemined_on_vtc/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
vertcoin is going to be merged mine soon and community is still active . Price may go up in future with all the active developments and many gpu miners shifting to vertcoin.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
when people start mining vertcoin it will become a lot more popular and that will make the value go up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
well now since the Scrypt ASICs are starting to replace GPU mining rigs what do you guys think will happen to us gpu miners?

I think that Vertcoin will go up in value soon and will be the new litecoin for us GPU miners and then we'll have some usual clones of vertcoin coming up everyday.

What do you guys think. Post your opinions for all of us to read.

That's something I don't understand. When scrypt Asics will be bigger, GPU mining will be dead for Scrypt, so everyone will switch to Vertcoin. But how will that make the value go up? That won't make new buyers magically appear.

Perhaps they will make Litecoin's value go down, since people will dissaprouve of the centralization of mining that this brings, and perhaps they will switch to vertcoin for that.
Activity: 212
Hi
how this related to  making other coin  value up  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
What is vertcoin ?

indeed this is what I mean Smiley
Vertcoin Smiley I heard about it somewhere by an incident Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
What is vertcoin ?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Vertcoin will be never as popular as LTC.

LTC have similar popularity to BTC...

Vertcoin ... I think 90% of this forum members never had any Vert coins ...
Activity: 194
well now since the Scrypt ASICs are starting to replace GPU mining rigs what do you guys think will happen to us gpu miners?

I think that Vertcoin will go up in value soon and will be the new litecoin for us GPU miners and then we'll have some usual clones of vertcoin coming up everyday.

What do you guys think. Post your opinions for all of us to read.
Pages:
Jump to: