Pages:
Author

Topic: What Do You Look For In A Bounty Campaign - page 8. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Bounty Management - t.me/Brybro
September 25, 2019, 09:12:51 AM
Personally, I was immediately put off by the condition that for each retweet you need to fill out a form separately. I think you've made the conditions too difficult to meet. You just had to make a simple form for reports in the thread bounty company

I thought filling out the form for each retweet would be more user-friendly for bounty hunters over the weekly report?

The weekly report normally has a strict deadline of having to submit all your work that week for it to be considered. If you forgot to submit it, then you are out of luck for that week. The way I have my campaign setup currently, you can submit your work at any time. Plus, the form only has four fields to fill out, so I didn't think it would be that intrusive.

But I appreciate your feedback and will consider changing it if others feel the same.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
September 25, 2019, 09:09:59 AM
i will choose a value project with a better product over a project that giving away higher reward,
i trust whenever the project that have product success it will give impact to our campaign, the value of token that given from doing bounty will not drop when hit market
September 25, 2019, 09:07:24 AM
1. So my question to you all, what do you look for in a bounty campaign?
2. Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
3. Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?

1. Obviously for the bounty hunters, what matters the most is the payment. They are ready to work hard in order to advertise a particular project and they expect the campaign managers to make payments on time and in an honest manner. With so many of these campaigns refusing to honor their commitments recently, many of the bounty hunters are reluctant to participate in these sort of campaigns.

2. No one wants to promote a substandard product. But in the end, if the choice needs to be made between promoting an ordinary product with good reward and promoting a great product with very low reward, then hardly anyone would be willing to choose the second option.

3. KYC is the biggest hurdle in getting a large number of campaign participants. Many of these bounties make KYC mandatory (sometimes just before the campaign is about to end) and the participants may not be willing to undergo the process just to receive $5 or $10 worth of tokens.

Thanks for your feedback! If you don't mind, could you review my bounty campaign and provide your input, specifically about the three points you stated in your original comment? I'd be very curious to hear what you think of the rewards, the product, and if you foresee KYC being a huge impediment to the campaign.

PlanChain Bounty Thread

Thanks in advance!
September 25, 2019, 08:59:38 AM

For me bounty campaign just one of method to involve in crypto project, especially to promote and grow them. Sometimes i still used their signature even their ico/ito has finish and not pay again. But there're some point for me to join any campaign such as

1. Better products, is this real or not?
2. Better market, this is main key. Sometime better products but not have a better market. This is related with goal and roadmap
3. Management Team, this is second key. Better product, better market will become only dream if their team lack of capability and not honest
4. Reward ratio. i need to calculate with their reward ratio, softcap, hardcap, and etc.

In 2018, there's ico named "Buddy", I participate in their bounty campaign. Because of they have good product amd good market at the time, i still used their signature until 8 month after ico finished. But now, Buddy token and Buddy team became scammer. So i put Management Team in no 3, before i participate in bounty

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear about how "Buddy" turned out, however, you always learn from these experiences and know what to avoid now!
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 25, 2019, 08:19:45 AM
I would like to earn as much as possible, that is everything what I am looking for. I do not have problem to work harder for more money. Because I understand that now I have the last opportunity to earn a good amount of Bitcoins.
if you want to try to get as much money as you can then I suggest you should be able to work hard because hard work will give you a lot of results and of course you should be able to get jobs in the real world so you have lots of jobs that can make money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 25, 2019, 07:19:30 AM
I would like to earn as much as possible, that is everything what I am looking for. I do not have problem to work harder for more money. Because I understand that now I have the last opportunity to earn a good amount of Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
September 25, 2019, 06:57:18 AM
I recently started managing my first bounty campaign, however, its been a few days and we have yet to see any traction.

The project I'm managing the campaign for is currently in their early startup stages, however, they are running on the VeChainThor Blockchain, they are closely related and in collaboration with an existing prominent project, and are set to release their MVP before the public sale is even set to end.

All these are clear indications, at least to myself, that the project is legitimate and seems to have potential to be a great success. So I would have expected to see more traction by now, but I haven't.

So my question to you all, what do you look for in a bounty campaign?
Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?

Any insight and feedback would be extremely helpful so that I can adjust my campaign if needed in order to maximize the results.

Thanks!

I'll look on the concept first, then the team composition if they are really experts in their fields, these two issues are the one that can make or break projects, they failed to present projects that can stand for long term, if you are going to launch a fund drive better show to investors how good the project is, and the people behind it are real too.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
September 25, 2019, 06:44:37 AM
Is there a link to the bounty thread?
What I look forward to in bounty campaign is knowing that funds allocated to the campaign is in escrow to avoid working and no pay at the end.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 25, 2019, 05:51:57 AM
I think the amount of reward in a bounty campaign should be satisfactory. I'm also think that the bounty menagers should try to answer all questions. And I think the spreadsheet should be updated in a week. Finally, some projects require KYC. Therefore, at the beginning of a bounty campaign, it should be stated whether KYC is necessary or not and I think that this statement should not be changed in the future.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
September 25, 2019, 05:20:43 AM
I recently started managing my first bounty campaign, however, its been a few days and we have yet to see any traction.

The project I'm managing the campaign for is currently in their early startup stages, however, they are running on the VeChainThor Blockchain, they are closely related and in collaboration with an existing prominent project, and are set to release their MVP before the public sale is even set to end.

All these are clear indications, at least to myself, that the project is legitimate and seems to have potential to be a great success. So I would have expected to see more traction by now, but I haven't.

So my question to you all, what do you look for in a bounty campaign?
Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?

Any insight and feedback would be extremely helpful so that I can adjust my campaign if needed in order to maximize the results.

Thanks!
For now, the reward doesn't matter. Bounty manager and participants focuses on the legitimacy and percentage of success in every project not the rewards they can earn from it. But be sure that the team is very legit and will not run away just like others project did. That's not a healthy for our industry and if this exit scams will to continue we might not see cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 25, 2019, 02:59:57 AM
i look for blockchain innovation and team transparent whether they have LinkedIn profiles and attend blockchain events and their road maps
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 24, 2019, 11:51:13 PM
1. So my question to you all, what do you look for in a bounty campaign?
2. Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
3. Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?

1. Obviously for the bounty hunters, what matters the most is the payment. They are ready to work hard in order to advertise a particular project and they expect the campaign managers to make payments on time and in an honest manner. With so many of these campaigns refusing to honor their commitments recently, many of the bounty hunters are reluctant to participate in these sort of campaigns.

2. No one wants to promote a substandard product. But in the end, if the choice needs to be made between promoting an ordinary product with good reward and promoting a great product with very low reward, then hardly anyone would be willing to choose the second option.

3. KYC is the biggest hurdle in getting a large number of campaign participants. Many of these bounties make KYC mandatory (sometimes just before the campaign is about to end) and the participants may not be willing to undergo the process just to receive $5 or $10 worth of tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 24, 2019, 10:50:06 PM

For me bounty campaign just one of method to involve in crypto project, especially to promote and grow them. Sometimes i still used their signature even their ico/ito has finish and not pay again. But there're some point for me to join any campaign such as

1. Better products, is this real or not?
2. Better market, this is main key. Sometime better products but not have a better market. This is related with goal and roadmap
3. Management Team, this is second key. Better product, better market will become only dream if their team lack of capability and not honest
4. Reward ratio. i need to calculate with their reward ratio, softcap, hardcap, and etc.

In 2018, there's ico named "Buddy", I participate in their bounty campaign. Because of they have good product amd good market at the time, i still used their signature until 8 month after ico finished. But now, Buddy token and Buddy team became scammer. So i put Management Team in no 3, before i participate in bounty
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
September 24, 2019, 10:12:50 PM
I am looking for a good project and always involved in selling initial tokens, if the project is good then I will participate for a long period of time and will always see project updates.
At the moment the bounty campaign is still good and managed well by trusted managers, I always join projects that I think are good and will leave the project halfway if the project looks fake
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 24, 2019, 09:54:37 PM
Of course I see from the best projects and the products they run, the team must also be able to promote even more and to glance at investors is very important.

For bounty rewards, yes indeed we are looking for a larger allocation of funds but we must look at the rules first, the rewards must be in accordance with the work.
Merit: 15
September 24, 2019, 09:29:30 PM
I am usually looking for some good features when choosing a bounty campaign to take part in:
1) Well designed bitcointalk thread or website with strict rules and responsible managers
2) Good conditions, big bounty pool or few bounty hunters involved Smiley
3) Strong idea, team, whitepaper, general visual impression etc.

Your response matches your merit.

I commend you.
September 24, 2019, 05:06:42 PM
I have a different perspective this year for any interested project, the most important thing is if team can raise the fund in this market? I have bounty managers I follow, I think sapta wont want to be involved in projects that will soil his name as a staff of this forum. Then check if the team have no record of scam and they are credible. Their is a different to reward,this also depend on the stage of the project when the distribution takes place.
Recently, I can’t determine the prospects of a Bounty company at all due to the rating of managers.  I have repeatedly met such information that managers receive their remuneration for the work done in dollar terms, as well as in Bitcoin or Ethereum, and the participants of the Bounty company receive tokens that no one needs, because the project managed to refuse their tokens, therefore  I found a new product concept.  There are different developments, but I can determine the prospects of the project only by a deep technical analysis of all available information.

Very interesting concept and I couldn't agree more with your outlook.

As for my campaign, I'm getting paid in the native token of the project, which is PLAN. I agreed to this because I like the project and believe it will be successful in the market and in adoption. So I can see how it would be a bit sketchy to partake in a campaign where not even the bounty manager gets paid in the native token. Would be kind of sketchy in my eyes as well.

If you have the time and don't mind, I'd be very curious to hear more of your feedback but more specifically in terms of the bounty campaign I'm hosting currently. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

You can access the bounty thread here!
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 24, 2019, 04:52:29 PM
I have a different perspective this year for any interested project, the most important thing is if team can raise the fund in this market? I have bounty managers I follow, I think sapta wont want to be involved in projects that will soil his name as a staff of this forum. Then check if the team have no record of scam and they are credible. Their is a different to reward,this also depend on the stage of the project when the distribution takes place.
Recently, I can’t determine the prospects of a Bounty company at all due to the rating of managers.  I have repeatedly met such information that managers receive their remuneration for the work done in dollar terms, as well as in Bitcoin or Ethereum, and the participants of the Bounty company receive tokens that no one needs, because the project managed to refuse their tokens, therefore  I found a new product concept.  There are different developments, but I can determine the prospects of the project only by a deep technical analysis of all available information.
September 24, 2019, 04:45:41 PM
I stop promoting promising projects, most promising projects i have promoted ends up a big failure, its kinda like projects that will work out in the end don't bother giving out promises to hunters and investors, they stay focus and belief that whatever they are going to achieve is up to them,not promises
Similarly with my experience. Almost all of the grandiose ICO projects ended in nothing. Even if I counted a lot of tokens, which should have amounted to tens of thousands of dollars, in almost all cases I did not receive anything at all. At the same time, ordinary and unremarkable ICO projects with not very large amounts of tokens bring a good profit.
Now, in ICO projects, I primarily pay attention to what the team will do, that is, what is the idea of ​​the project, whether there will be a real product, whether their token will be in demand. I also draw attention to the possibility of having passive income from this project. In that case, in addition to constant profit, the token should not fall significantly in price, I do not like the race for the profitable sale of new tokens. I like the stability of profit, even if it will be small. I think that the future lies in projects with passive income, following the example of stocks.

So it sounds like you participating in campaigns that have a low budget, high rewards or low number of participants, and with tokens that actually have utility such as passive income chances?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
September 24, 2019, 04:42:08 PM
A project with a better product's likely going to reward you better in the long run as well, especially if you plan on holding your rewards for a longer period of time. You could be sitting on a significant sum of money in time if the project you advertised becomes successful and its token or coin price rises. Lower rewards would be fine in that case. I also look for a well-developed campaign and one that's backed by reputable members of the community when applicable, and ones that I notice with lower-quality posters I usually steer away from. That's a sign that there's carelessness with the bounty manager or even with the project, which is never a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: