Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you look for in a ICO tracking website? - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Look for the price of the tokens and whether there are bounty campaign to earn free tokens.
For the tokens listed in the exchange, u could check the ico price to decide the purchase.

I do not think the ico price is the main criteria when deciding, by my opinion the project itself is more important.

Indeed there are too many factors, though price is one of them.

I love it when a tracking site lists more or less all of their pros and cons, criteria, and so on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I usually look for the start time of this ICO project in icodrop  evaluation website, and the time to register for the white list.
https://icodrops.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
Look for the price of the tokens and whether there are bounty campaign to earn free tokens.
For the tokens listed in the exchange, u could check the ico price to decide the purchase.

I do not think the ico price is the main criteria when deciding, by my opinion the project itself is more important.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
There are so many of them. Do you have any specific requirements/needs or a function for a site to have so that you'll start using it regularly?

Why do you use the sites that you do?

I think that main thing is that it is difficult to go through all icos to compare them, so I think there should be some info on the main page, to make it easy to compare. I discovered new page recently, icoguide.com, it is very easy to compare icos there, but they are newly launched and there are no too many ICOs yet.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
There are so many of them. Do you have any specific requirements/needs or a function for a site to have so that you'll start using it regularly?

I am looking for additional information and some sort of insight. I mean I can look the usual metrics up myself. No need to present that to me. But some kind of review, a comparison with other projects or simply a graphical presentation of all these facts is important to me.
Activity: 182
A lot of functions while still having a simple and a straightforward design that doesn't cause information overload once you enter the site.
Activity: 182
I've found that most sites are usually cluttered with unnecessary info or just have arbitrary ICO ratings based on what the community thinks (which doesn't add a lot of value).

So, for me, if a website is simplistic and just has the general info about an ICO, that's good enough for me.
Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: