Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
May 25, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
Liquidity is definitely important for me, but if the project is integrated with Bancor protocol, then it is ok in the first place already. If the coin is useful, then its price will probably rise in the future, but nothing is for sure in crypto world. Other than those things from your list, I value the idea behing the coin, team efforts and most of all, organic and active community behind the project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

Thanks.

The number 1 rule I follow when investigating an ICO is to never ever look at the price.

You know why? Because crypto's prices rise and fall.

Next thing I look into is the website. If its poorly made, I have doubts about it already.

And lastly the usefulness of the coin. You might want to ask if the utility of the coin can exist even without the blockchain.

That's what I was looking into. Plus the hype from the community. Because you can always see the real investors, especially in the whitelist process. If the whitelist process is so busy then probably the community is into the project.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:08:57 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: