Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you make of the current ICO market? - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
At the moment with so many ICOs being scams and the market being so bearish I think most investors are staying away from ICOs and putting their money into solid, well established and known coins/tokens.

The only chance for a new ICO to be successful is for it to have a working product that can either have real world use or help advance the blockchain IMHO.

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
With new project constantly being developed -- some stronger than others -- do you think the current market conditions can support new projects & that they will be able to raise funds?

How has bear market changed the way you view/invest in ICOs?

If its a really good project then I won't pass it because of market conditions because those will change.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The current market provide a great opportunity for one to pick up good projects at dirty cheap price, though projects are now suffering becasue of he sentiment against ICOs, before ICO sold out in few minutes some even in pre-sale but now the story is different and I think this is good because one of the issue with all these ICOs is over valuation of their project
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Yes. With fewer dollars to go around I think it puts a big squeeze on some o the less hyped projects.

Do you think team and experience becomes the most important aspect in this market scenario?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Depending on the project however there's a lot of ico's wherein they have the same product or concept. For me, with this current state of market it is very hard to raise funds since most are holding. Ex: galaxy e-solutions,they even extended their ico because they haven't reach the hardcap. Based on my observations, whatever the project/concept if they have a great marketing team for sure it will gain investors and eventually they will have funds to develop the project.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
With new project constantly being developed -- some stronger than others -- do you think the current market conditions can support new projects & that they will be able to raise funds?

How has bear market changed the way you view/invest in ICOs?
Pages:
Jump to: