Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 22. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I prefer bitcoin, but I do not want to let go of both, because bitcoin and ethereum are good coins used as a vehicle for a good future in financial terms.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

Whatever the reason is the bitcoin is the best and then the ethereum. In long-term investment, I believe in bitcoin, and my future will change with bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have armies of fans and opponents. If you want to invest in the world's most popular cryptocurrency, you should choose Bitcoin as an asset, it continues to be attractive. However, it is important to remember that fluctuations in the rate of this crypt can both return the investment handsomely and "eat" them.

Ethereum is more attractive from the point of view of regular transactions due to small commissions. Decentralized applications based on the Ethereum system can provide invaluable assistance to companies in matters of Contracting, minimizing the risk of double interpretations. But, as in the case of Bitcoin, investing in this currency should be preceded by a thorough study of the market situation and the opinions of leading analysts of the crypto-world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I have known many things about bitcoin and its proves that it really works! And I heard only a few regarding the Etherium, but on my point of view its not bad at all. Its not bad to invest also in Etherium just like when im starting the Bitcoin, im giving a Etherium a try. Smiley Invest and invest while you can.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Currently, I must say that I prefer Bitcoin since it is what I use most of the time and because it is still the dominant crypto that exist. But it doesn’t mean that I am not interested with Etherium because I can see that it is one with the most potential among other crypto currencies next to Bitcoin
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

Bitcoin is leader on market cap and have bigger daily volume. Ethereum is second larget market cap in market and have a chance to replace bitcoin as leader on market cap. Both coin is my favorite because its more safe to invest on that coin
Activity: 153
I prefer bitcoin because of its price higher than ethereum that deserve more profit.And beside bitcoin is my  first i know crypto currency.And bitcoin is the most highest coin in all coin and it will never lose even its price getting more lower because many people trust to bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Ethereum Protocol is more complicated than bitcoin Protocol.Therefore, it is difficult for companies to implement Ethereum support. Bitcoin still holds the leading position. It has a more developed economic infrastructure. I have no confidence that Ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin network is more attractive to me because of the limited issue. The Ethereum solved the problem of the restrictions which have with bitcoin.
Activity: 182
It is very nice to see the diversity in preference in the two Cryptocurrencies  Grin

Anyone thinks that there will be a new revolutionary coin that will be even better than both of them?
Activity: 116

I'll  choose bitcoin since you can earn more profit from bitcoin if the price is high .
And because Bitcoin is the top coins of all coins that means Bitcoin will not lose its  value other than other coins.
But ethereum also interesting coin.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Bitcoin definetly IS the top dog, and will probably stay at it.

Altho i have more interest in the Eth use and potential.

So in the end I'd say eth  Cool.
Activity: 602
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
I love Ethereum a lot. I also love Bitcoin. But my first love is Ethereum. Because Ethereum is the second Bitcoin. And Bitcoin price is high. But Ethereum price is so low. And this is the great opportunity to buy Ethereum and hold it. I think only Ethereum can compete with Bitcoin. And I hope one-day Ethereum will cross Bitcoin popularity.
Activity: 182
I like bitcoin even though I use ethereum. Because bitcoin has a most valuable price. And I get too much profit from that. And I love Bitcoin because it has a fast transaction.

If the value of bitcoin decreased and Ethereum became higher would you like Ethereum more?
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and

I prefer both, as long as you have money to buy then buy this two coin, bitcoin prove that it can reach a big amount and eth also prove it, all you need is to know the best time to sell the coin you have.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Right now I have both bitcoin and ethereum in my portfolio but if I were to choose one then I would always go with bitcoin as bitcoin has made me the most money and I believe in the project and always will and I know that bitcoin will keep going higher no matter what anyone says. It might take a while but bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 33
I like bitcoin even though I use ethereum. Because bitcoin has a most valuable price. And I get too much profit from that. And I love Bitcoin because it has a fast transaction.

the Ethereum get its power from the huge amount of ICO,s  which depend on the Ethereum as smart contract , but what will happen in the future ...... if the ICO's continue like this the Ethereum will be more preferred .........
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Except for those who like the idea of inflation, I believe real believers of bitcoin would be more. Nothing bad with Ethereum and no one should get me wrong, but the fact that I have a coin that is already limited in number and remains that way makes bitcoin my favorite over an inflationary coin that the circulated supply can be increased at any point in time.

However, this does not mean Ethereum is still not gaining a lot of ground with a smart contract platform that has birthed so many tokens which has really added a lot of value to the cryptocurrency space, but to answer the OP's question, bitcoin remains my favorite.

Take a look at the market today and you will see the answer to your question. It is most profitable to invest money in altcoins, which give rise to times higher than bitcoin or ethereum.

Since a lot of people these days are here for the short term and quick profit, without reasoning the long term, I wouldn't be surprised at responses like this anyway.
Activity: 840
overall I like it because it is very profitable. bitcoin has great progress but of course, stability is still a difficult thing to do. ethereum is also the same but this coin is more stable and still have a long future.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Take a look at the market today and you will see the answer to your question. It is most profitable to invest money in altcoins, which give rise to times higher than bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I prefer bitcoin because I believe bitcoin Will survive for a long time and bitcoin Will give me a big profit in the future. Between all crypto currency, bitcoin have a bigger potential to increase it's value and I think without bitcoin the other crypto currency can't survive.
Pages:
Jump to: