Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer News on Social Media or News on TV? - page 3. (Read 819 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
i prefer to watch acra tv about the news, the real look of the show that aired ..
as time goes by could be even better tv show
probably because the program is more modern television acra
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Being online everyday i prefer reading news in Social Media rather than watching news on TV. Do you think that the television will be obsolete as time goes by?

I read news most of the time in the social media and i prefer reading it via internet i rarely watch TV now most of the time i spend my time in the social media.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Being online everyday i prefer reading news in Social Media rather than watching news on TV. Do you think that the television will be obsolete as time goes by?

Both Television and Social Media do have good source of news but we need to evaluate specially the social media because there are lots of fake news scattered around we need to check the source first before we could actually believe it.
Activity: 3

Mainstream media is corrupt. They advertise for whoever has money (even news channels). This is why I don't use TV.
Activity: 8

For news i do still prefer watching it on TV i think it is a good source of news rather fake news in the social media.
Activity: 32
Both but I rely on tv for reliable source of news because social media if full of fake news so you have to filter which is real and which is not but both can beneficial for information sources.
Activity: 392
Social media. todays news are all biased from mainstream media.
Activity: 22
I prefer new on TV. I kind of have the thinking that things on social media are not legitimate.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136

I prefer both but sometimes there are a lot of fake news spreading on the social media so we better check the source of the news before we believe it. Yes i believe so that time will come that television will be obsolete and will just rely on the social media.
Activity: 70
SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017
On social media, you can see all sides of a story. If you watch the news on TV, you'r most likely watching only one view of it, which could be biased.
Activity: 195

I want news in social media
Activity: 3
kriminal news
Activity: 315
As for me though I spend a lot of time on the Internet but I used to watch the news on TV. I have more confidence in this news.
Activity: 11
about sports
Activity: 236
Merit: 250
Neither are a particularly good source of news - I prefer good news sites like Slashdot. In my experience, however, if you pick the right feeds, social media is a lot better than TV news.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
both ...
in social media we can see unseen news in TV sociall media every member are reporterrs and theres no platform but theres alot fake on it
though in TV they are Bias and we can see it they will just show what they want some of them are paid .. we are very thankful that social mediia are here now so we can know news if fake or real nad we can see not what the TV want but what is real
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: