Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer to invest token or coin? - page 5. (Read 469 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
There are differences between a coin/token especially for their uses as what @Little Mouse said.
You should not worry about it, there is a lot of nice tokens out there even using some other platform like some ERC20 tokens using the Ethereum network. A lot of ERC20 tokens project there got interesting projects since token or coin is does not matter for me especially when one project will be made some upgrade on their project like token swap to their own network, like from ERC20 to their own network.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
I have this curiosity before about which one is efficient and more attractive investment. When it comes to blockchain, which do you think is far more superior? Or can gain more investors about the two?
I prefer to go to the token for short term and coin for long term. I thought that both have the same possibilities to gain more investors but investors will be seeing based on the how strong the fundamental of coin.
This is still abstract to me but the key point is about the fundamental value.

So your vote goes to? Technical aside, investment is very efficient to tokens but only for short period of time through trading and IEOs but when they proceed to their own blockchain then thats the start of progress and the real deal. Any subjective thoughts?
The problem is not on the what kind of crypto (token or coin) but it must be the utility usage that offered by the token/coin. IMO the bold statement must be subjected into the usability of token/coin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
It depends on the use of the coin/token, demand in the market and market size. If a certain coin has their own chain but no usage, investing on such coin make no sense. The same goes for token too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
I have this curiosity before about which one is efficient and more attractive investment. When it comes to blockchain, which do you think is far more superior? Or can gain more investors about the two?

Usually tokens are using smart contract platform such as ethereum, neo, stellar but on the other hand, the coin has its own blockchain and could be related to mining. Well vice versa for the other one.

I never see any IEO conducted that is coin type means every exchange out there prefer token accwsibility cause its very handy. So your vote goes to? Technical aside, investment is very efficient to tokens but only for short period of time through trading and IEOs but when they proceed to their own blockchain then thats the start of progress and the real deal. Any subjective thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: