Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think 1 ETH in USD when about 2020 ? - page 9. (Read 2383 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
ETH in 2020 will be higher. How much? Maybe 1.5-2K. Not more
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
hi guys, just wondering any one can think of the price in USD for one ETH when we reach 2020? and please give some explanation. Your input will be appreciate.

That would be too long for the price prediction of ETH but I can see that this crypto can go up to 3k usd in year 2020 . It is already popular which is already given and also more people will likely to buy it especially when it stay on its rank 2 if 2020 comes.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
Maybe $1500 or if it down on market the price will be $1000. But we can't do precisely to predict the future, cryptocurrency also unpredictable, the price can be changed everyday. But if we looking at ethereum potential so far, i think it will had good future with high price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I believe the price of Ethereum will reach over $ 5,000. Ethereum is one of the strongest altcoin on the market, it is dubbed the queen of the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum has advanced blockchain platforms, a lot of ICOs projects use Ethereum. Many experts predict that in the next few years Ethereum will continue to grow and have a very high price. I think that right now is a good time for us to invest in Ethereum, certainly in the future we will have a lot of profit thanks to the long-term investment
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
MY guess is eth will be around the 10000 mark by 2020, bitcoin should also be over 100k at that point.  Right now crypto is only at a 300billion marketcap which is extremely small for the global stage.  In the future the total cap will be in the trillions.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I certainly don't think it will be lower than it is today, but I'm not sure if I'd bet on a significantly higher value either. If I'd be a betting man, I'd say around $1k.
This post made me think about the values of ETH back in 2013 and compare them with the current values of ETH. Doing the math gives an insight about the rise and fall in the values of ETH that has been increasing and decreasing the market demand as well. Keeping that data in mind, I believe ETH will cross the $5000 value. And the predictions about the prices of ETH have also been very good. However you never know what happens in the crypto market. But better to hold your ETH till the end of the year.
From 2013 to 2017 we don't see much improvement in any cryptocurrency including bitcoin but last year 2017 it was a drastic change in all crypto coins that we did not expect in our dreams also, So according to me anything can happen this year only the price will go high or it may take again few years to reach high price but ETH will definitely grow and reach your target in future this is for sure.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
I certainly don't think it will be lower than it is today, but I'm not sure if I'd bet on a significantly higher value either. If I'd be a betting man, I'd say around $1k.
This post made me think about the values of ETH back in 2013 and compare them with the current values of ETH. Doing the math gives an insight about the rise and fall in the values of ETH that has been increasing and decreasing the market demand as well. Keeping that data in mind, I believe ETH will cross the $5000 value. And the predictions about the prices of ETH have also been very good. However you never know what happens in the crypto market. But better to hold your ETH till the end of the year.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
If Ethereum follow bitcoin in price,the price of Ethereum will reach 20,000$ in 2020.As we know the bitcoin was in user hand from 2012 and reached 19,000$ at the end of 5 years of period.The price of Ethereum will reach 20,000$ at the end of five years.This is the expected price,may be huge raise in Ethereum price.
And I think, keeping the past data in mind, ETH might have a general market value of more than $5000. The technology is slowly and gradually expanding like Bitcoin has and it is possible for ETH to get accepted as a mode of payment in top companies in Europe and America. This is because as much as $70 billion have been invested in the crypto so far and the position looks far better in 2020.
Activity: 154
In this question, we can only guess,nobody knows the answer.Maybe is zero or $12.000.But i think! Eth will grown up ! Because many ICOs run on Etherium platform in this year  and feature. Blockchain and smartcontract is the best for crypto.
Activity: 392
maybe I can only give a prediction about this, if I see the development of Ethereum so far it seems that eth will only last in the range of $ 1k. sorry if i am wrong this is just a prediction.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
hi guys, just wondering any one can think of the price in USD for one ETH when we reach 2020? and please give some explanation. Your input will be appreciate.
I think in that year ethereum will be $3000 i dont hive higher speculation of price because as now the market is slowly to grow but i believe that ethereum will be rising the price.
Activity: 152
The way things is going now, ETH is gaining audience and getting famous as day passes by. Am around that time ETH would haved increased massively and a normal man by then would have gotten full insight of the coin by then
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
is very difficult to prescribe the price of a coin in a few years
But I am sure Etherium will continue it's growth,
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
If Ethereum follow bitcoin in price,the price of Ethereum will reach 20,000$ in 2020.As we know the bitcoin was in user hand from 2012 and reached 19,000$ at the end of 5 years of period.The price of Ethereum will reach 20,000$ at the end of five years.This is the expected price,may be huge raise in Ethereum price.
Actually, I also have similar desires for the etherium, but I need to look really at the current state of things, because Bitcoin is still the leader. Although I agree that the five-year period is a very long time and during this time anything can happen.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Activity: 454
By 2020 Ethereum`s price would be around 2000$ mark by mine expectations. I think this altcoin will see its biggest growth this year and somewhat in the start of 2019. Then it will start to stabilize at the 1800-2000$ mark and by the 2020 reach it.
Activity: 70
Not more than $5000 just like many people is thinking that it will be in a few years, but i think that it will be much more stable than what it is at the moment, and it will be good for newcomers.

When the market cap is larger, it will be more stable.
Activity: 111
Not more than $5000 just like many people is thinking that it will be in a few years, but i think that it will be much more stable than what it is at the moment, and it will be good for newcomers.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
By 2020, there is still a lot of time and it's hard to give any good predictions. But I think if the market will grow then ETH will also grow and by 2020 it can cost 2500-3000 dollars.
Activity: 364
token price is un-prediction so it really hard to say.
same as bitcoin price none of us can images it could fly from 2k$ in April last year till 20k in the end of 2017
and none of us can think it should dropped to current price. lol.
I expect ETH in 2020 will be $2020 haha
Pages:
Jump to: