Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 38. (Read 20143 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2017, 12:08:37 AM
Rich people already have all the finances of the world, and all the establishment working for them, why would they care about mere $50B markets and new technologies that works in favor of those who are outcasts for the economical and political establishment?

I think they don't care about Bitcoin. For now.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 24, 2017, 11:55:21 PM
if they want a better privacy that a decentralized cryptocurrency provides them, then yeah bitcoin is not restrictive on who uses it Smiley
but if you think as an investment then i don't think so. although bitcoin is profitable to us, there are still a lot of other things you can do with a lot of money to make a lot more profit and with a lot less risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 24, 2017, 11:45:18 PM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..

I think that someone's concern is not related to their wealth or poverty. Bitcoin is a digital product, it's only for tech lovers, we all live in the modern world, but there are so many people who do not care about technology, they look at life very simply That is why we need more accurate assessment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 24, 2017, 11:42:33 PM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
The richest family are capable of so much things, like you said. It is not impossible for them to not be interested in using or investing in bitcoin because the rich people are so different compare to our mindset. Once they something profitable like an investment they will study about it to tell if they are worth it then they will invest to it. One of the rich person that get interested in bitcoin is the well known one of the richest person in the world, Bill Gates.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2017, 11:37:15 PM
I don't really see a point of those type of people trying to use Bitcoin to purchase whatever they want since they're already rich. Bitcoin does not have any weight to it when showing somebody the amount of coins they would have, if they show how many paper money that they have then people will get jealous and is more than likely to be controlled by the holder.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 24, 2017, 11:28:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: